• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Possum's d20 Modern: Fallout part 1

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Alicia gives him a wry smile, “Well it’s kind of boring these days; mostly paperwork and a little training. They don’t let me do much yet, too fresh from my GOAT to be given real responsibility.”

She appears to be about 17 or 18, but that’s because her time with the security forces has her carrying herself like she’s a little older that her true 16 years of age. She only took her GOAT about 6 months ago.

Alicia2-small.png
Alicia’s CS

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
"Hey Win" called the man behind Winston. "How's the engineering going without me? Found anything about those tremors? Weird things I say."

"Oh, Isi, it's you. You know, the 'true engineers' are not really talking to the 'janitor' ;) Have you figured anything out? You got yourself a bigger brain than me." Winston greets and asnwers Isaias.

Felix1459

First Post
Chase let's out a small laugh and says "Yeah well with me it was a little bit of training and very little paperwork. So Alicia, what do you do for fun? Or all you all about security this security that? You have that on a switch or something?" Chase continues eating as she responds and looks around the cafeteria to see if he spots anyone else he knows.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Alicia studies him for a moment or two while chewing her food, not sure how forthright she should be. She goes with keeping things safe, “Well when I was younger I thought it would be exciting to be with the security squads. I used to play cops and robbers, and I was always a cop. I do enjoy shooting the guns," she rests her elbows on the table. Her right hand making the shape of a pistol with the left hand supporting her aim.

She continues, "There
’s nothing like the feel of the weight in your grip. The power that you can hold in the palm of your hand.”
She pretends to pull the trigger and feigns the recoil. Then she shrugs as if to say that it is no big deal.

"But now that I am older, well..." Her voice trails off as Alicia looks down at her tray and picks at her food some more. After another tentative bite she says, "I like to exercise some, occasionally a little sparring. I am quick so I don't get hit very often, but I cannot punch too hard either. What about you? I am sure dealing with garbage is not your favorite pastime."

Alicia2-small.png
Alicia’s CS

possum

First Post
As you are speaking, another small tremor shakes the dining facility, this one slightly more powerful than the others. Some of the diners in the room react with shock, crying out as their plates and glasses move about the tables. There's the sound of glass shattering as on cup falls off of the table.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
While Alicia was lifting a spoonful of jiggly red jello for a bite, the tremor hit. She braces against the table with one hand to no avail and struggles to keep the jello from falling off the spoon. She is successful due to extreme concentration.

On hearing Chase's question, she looks up, expecting to see something unusual. As she glances around, the jello slips off her spoon and splats on the floor. She looks back at the jello and murmurs, "Dang, it was cherry flavored, best part of the meal."

She looks around again. Seeing that no one is injured, she answers Chase, "Dunno. Don't think it was an engineering experiment gone awry though. No explosion sounds." She tries to scoop up the last bits of cherry jello still on her tray, not even enough left for a full spoonful.

She puts the little bit that she does get it into her mouth and asks again, "So what do you like to do for fun?"

Alicia continues to act casually like nothing really happened, figuring if they needed her in security they would call.

Alicia2-small.png
Alicia’s CS

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Alright dude, time to work." Gabbing his hat, Isaias strides to the engeneering room. As he pass by he asks to anyone hearing. "I'm going to check things down there, anybody cares to join me?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads