Possum's d20 Modern: Fallout part 1

possum

First Post
[sblock=Combat Map]
HartsburgRaiderNext.jpg

[/sblock]

As Chase runs to the side of the house, five people exit it. They're dressed in leather clothing, and have very weird haircuts. From what you can see, they're all grimy and covered in dirt. They carry handguns similar to yours.

OOC: Those who readied shots can take them now.

Walking Dad

First Post
Winston

Winston's expert shooting stops one of them in his tracks.

OOC: The dice are a bit much. Good rolls, but I'm back to use invisible castle until we can use a light version.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
<<OOC: Not sure why Winston fired yet, they were not within 30feet. But nice shooting. :) Alicia was waiting for them to get within 30 feet and they appear to be 50-60 feet away.>>

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Alicia still holds her fire, figuring Winston's shot might actually draw them closer for her to get a better shot.

<<Readied Action: Attack (+3; 2d6+1 damage) within 30 feet to use Point Blank Shot and catch them on a interrupt if they break cover.

*Bump* for Isaias and Felix? I didn't think we were waiting on me.>>

Alicia2-small.png
Alicia’s CS

Felix1459

First Post
When Chase reaches the corner and sees the five men exit the building guns drawn he accepts that any possibility of a peaceful resolution had been thrown out and it was now kill or be killed. Chase liked being alive and had not experienced a lot and wanted to live to experience things (like Alicia maybe?).

Chase takes a step back from the wall to get a clear shot while drawing the pistol. He takes aim at the raider closest to him and thinks to himself [Well, here goes nothing] as he pulls the trigger and fires on the (hopefully) unsuspecting raider.

Chase's shot and damage. (1d20+2=19, 2d6=12)

OOC: First, I checked my suscriptions thread this morning and it updated me on all but this one. Man it's annoying but I'm going to have to sift through all the threads to get to this one and see of there actually is a new post or not. And second, about Alicia, apologies but he is a 17 year old boy driven by hormones who is more than likely a virgin.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Alicia, relieved that Chase is still alive after all, shoots anyway. Missing she thinks, Maybe they will think that's a warning shot. Also, I should rethink that assessment about Chase being a half-wit. He is either incredibly brave or stupid. Often the trait cannot be told apart.

She yells, "Yeah! Drop your weapons or the next one will drill ya!"

<<Standard Action: Ranged Attack (1d20+2=9, 2d8=16) Missed.

Felix, no worries mate on the action.
*Bump* for Isaias. He has posted elsewhere, maybe he forgot about this one.>>

Alicia2-small.png
Alicia’s CS

Remove ads