Possum's d20 Modern: Fallout part 1

Felix1459

First Post
Chase takes two bullets from one of the six clips and tops off the magazine and then takes one more bullet and tops off his other magazine. "I don't know about you guys...but I don't want to stick around until they get back. I don't know if this is there house or what but I say we get out of here."

<<OOC: Did Chase shoot an unarmed man or did the raiders grab the guns from their fallen commrades?>>

Walking Dad

First Post
Winston

"If we have to kill everyone and take their stuff, that will be hard times." Winston remarks as he grabs two clips. He removes the clip from his gun and replaces it with the new ammo.
"And we will need a place to stay for the night. Let's go and resume search."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Alicia suggests, "Let's everyone top off their magazine from that one you guys are taking bullets from."

She will take her own advice and then hold open the backpack for the rest of the loot. She agrees with Winston, "Yes, let's move along in case those guys return with reinforcements."

Unless there is any objections, she'll start heading in a different direction that which the raiders fled to continue the exploration of the ruins.

Alicia2-small.png
Alicia’s CS

possum

First Post
As you walk through the dark streets, you can see that not much of the town has survived in the years following the Great War. It is a very sad possibility that the house that lodged the raiders was the only one in town that was actually suited to having people living in it.

You pass a small park, the playground equipment long washed away in the floods but the concrete remains. A large chainlink fence runs for only a few yard, perhaps the backstop of a youth baseball field.

OOC: You all gain 300 XP each for the fight with the raiders.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Alicia pulls up short and turns to her companions, "Well, other than some raiders who probably wanted to kill or rape us, there wasn't much for this location. Any thoughts?"

"Anyone got any skill at wilderness survival? Might help in finding us some natural shelter for the rest of the night."

Alicia2-small.png
Alicia’s CS

Voda Vosa

First Post
""Wilderness survival"?? Who do you think you are talking to? We are from the vault remember? You too! How can we possible have skill at "Wilderness survival"? For the First overseer! "Wilderness survival"? I mean, really? "Wilderness survival"?!?" Isaias rants loudly.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Alicia motions for Isaias to calm down, "Sshh! A simple 'no' would have sufficed."

She looks to the other two, perhaps they read a book or something.

Alicia2-small.png
Alicia’s CS

Remove ads