Possum's d20 Modern: Fallout part 1

possum

First Post
Two of the remaining rats race towards Chase's new location and his shot goes short, landing a foot ahead of the lead rat, spraying a little bit of dirt into its face, but nothing more.

The other heads towards Alicia, but is unable to complete the distance before she's able to act again.

The two rats attacking Chase swarm towards him, teeth biting at him (AC 14 & 16, for 4 and 2 damage resp. If you're hit, I need a fort save, too.)

[sblock=Tactical Map]

FalloutRatsNew.jpg

Winston 22
Rats 13
Alicia 10 is up
Chase 9[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Hey all, the earthquake hit east of Tokyo where I work. :)I was in a Skyscraper at the time and it was NOT fun. :)Internet is spotty but appears to be okay from my iPhone, but not my office.:) So my schedule is going to FUBAR'd. It is after 1:00am and I am stuck at my office because the commuter trains are all stopped until the morning at least. I will likely not be able to sleep as aftershocks keep rocking the place every 20-30 minutes.:) Freaking annoying. So, I have time to do gaming, but the sites won’t load.

Felix1459

First Post
OOC: Hey all, the earthquake hit east of Tokyo where I work. :)I was in a Skyscraper at the time and it was NOT fun. :)Internet is spotty but appears to be okay from my iPhone, but not my office.:) So my schedule is going to FUBAR'd. It is after 1:00am and I am stuck at my office because the commuter trains are all stopped until the morning at least. I will likely not be able to sleep as aftershocks keep rocking the place every 20-30 minutes.:) Freaking annoying. So, I have time to do gaming, but the sites won’t load.

OOC: Download the ForumRunner app. It might help. That's what I did when it wouldn't load to my laptop. Stay safe.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Thanks guys. I am back home after sleeping on the floor underneath my desk in my office. Still little tremors in Tokyo and worry about a Nuclear Reactor meltdown. But hey, we had little league practice today. So I guess things are pretty much normal where I live.
icon_smile.gif
Alicia calls out to Chase, "Withdraw! Get away from them and let Winstin take a shot!"

She moves to the side and takes cover behind a tree and cracks a shot at the rat pursuing her. The bullet hits the dirt nearby with puff dust rising from the spot.
[sblock=Actions]Free Action: Talking
Move Action: 3 sq West, 2 sq SW
Standard Action: Ranged Attack on Rat #5; Beretta (1d20+3=10, 2d6+1=8)[/url[/sblock]_________________________________________

[URL="http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=220436"]Alicia’s CS

Remove ads