Possum's d20 Modern: Fallout part 1

Walking Dad

First Post
Winston

Getting another chance after Alicia is able to get some room between her and the rats, Winston fires another shot at the rats that 'bother' Alicia.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Alicia peers around after Winston's shot drops the last of the visible rats. She grips the Beretta two-handed and looks at the surround terrain from over the aiming sights.

Not interrupting her task, she says, "Nice shooting, Win. Anyone see any more?"

"I think I need to wash out the bite wound, who knows what diseases these creatures might have."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +2 Spot: +4 Listen: +6
HP: 6/9 Defense: 15 (13ff)
Fort: +1 Reflex: +3 Will: +2; Evasion
Actions Points: 4

Weapon in Hand: Beretta 92F

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Double Tap(-2 Att, +1d8 dmg)[/sblock]_________________________________________

Alicia2-small.png
Alicia’s CS

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Alicia doesn't see any yet, and shakes her head in answer.

OOC: No we don't. We were hoping for finding Stim Packs.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +2 Spot: +4 Listen: +6
HP: 6/9 Defense: 15 (13ff)
Fort: +1 Reflex: +3 Will: +2; Evasion
Actions Points: 4

Weapon in Hand: Beretta 92F

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Double Tap(-2 Att, +1d8 dmg)[/sblock]_________________________________________

Alicia2-small.png
Alicia Taliaferro

Last edited:

Felix1459

First Post
Chase comes back to the group, watching for any approaching threats. Once he reaches Alicia he reloads as he asks her if she is ok. If nothing else Chase pours a little bit of water on his bite. [OOC: Meant as flavor text, not as a treat injury attempt.]

possum

First Post
OOC: That reminds me: can I have a Fortitude save, PM?

There are no more large rats headed out of the building, the only movement are tattered drapes drifting in the wind. There are a couple of old electronic equipment scattered about the area as well.

Remove ads