D&D 5E Post a character, get a Pic.

Cyan Wisp

Explorer
You, sir, are a gem.

If you have time and inclination, I'd love a pic of "The Whittler": wood elf monk (shadow) male. Urchin, grew up in Waterdeep. Creates fine woodcarvings to express his appreciation or fraternity where words fail him. Very skinny, eyes sparkle with mirth, but never smiles or laughs aloud; uses the energy of suppressed laughter to help fuel his ki. I'd love it if you could depict him carving a small sculpture from wood!

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
Ten requests. You heard (read?) right. Ten request slots this time. Once I'm finished I'll pick two and pass them to color. Same rules apply, this is open for everyone, even if you got a drawing the first time around. Just please, no more pirates.

Name: Serellia
Race: Yuan-ti Pureblood
Class: Lore Bard
Background: Entertainer
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lbs.

Serellia performs as a snake charmer. She travels around with her "dancing snake" Nag, whose scales are a beautiful green color. Prefers to play the flute/pungi for her performances. Sometimes when there is a third party playing the musical instrument Serellia and Nag will perform a duo dancing routine. She has long black hair and likes purple clothing. Her Yuan-ti heritage is difficult to detect but a keen observer will notice the black pupils of her eyes are slit.

Last edited:

Li Shenron

Legend
Name: Lorelei
Race: Half-Elf
Background: Wilderness Hermit
Class: Warlock 5 with Archfey Patron
Alignment: Neutral
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 100lb
Skin: Fair

HISTORY:
Lorelei is a shadowy figure seemingly coming out of nowhere. She has in fact always dwelled in the wild, her whereabouts highly volatile, but she's known for visiting many communities as well as large cities at times, to sell her herbal poultices and concoctions in seasonal markets. Her past is shrouded in mystery, everyone knows her simply as Lorelei the benevolent witch whose clothes always seem to match the colors of the season. Even her patron is undisclosed, as she simply refers to it as "she" or "he".

APPEARANCE:
She likes making herself somewhat difficult to observe, and thus most commonly wears long hooded cloaks that appears to be crafted using plants matching the current season.

(Full character link, just in case: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...rderlands-RG&p=7432388&viewfull=1#post7432388)

Turlogh

Explorer
Name: Nyssa
Race: Human
Class: Wild Magic Sorcerer (level 16)
Background: Charlatan
Skin: Blue (wild surge) Hair: Blonde Eyes: Blue
Age 7 (should be 24 but surge) Height: 3"11 (should be 5'7") Weight: 50 lb (should be 128)

As you can see some wild surges have affected her appearance some what. She dresses well, bright flashy stylish clothes, tries to pass herself off as a noble, but the current child state impairs that a little. Nyssa has a broom of flying which she is almost always on, carries a staff of power and a wand of wonder. Her only other magic item is a ring of mind shielding inhabited by the spirit of one called Dave, which she keeps invisible.

She is a little vain (uses mending and prestidigitation to keep clean and presentable), very greedy and due to the chaos magic she wields a little reckless (has died and been raised).

Thanks for the offer of illustrations.

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
I'm putting into for a recurring badguy my group has the dubious honor of fighting:

The Great Bamboozle!

He is a Nilbog ghost-clown with a ginormous red nose. The physics of the world twist into a sadistic cartoon when he shows up. The PC's have to find a way to stop whatever show he is trying to perform in order to make him go away. Last time, they had to stop a magi-tech merry-go-round that was spawning hordes of gremlins.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Malbung Ikrum

Half-elf (eladrin) Bard (college of sword)/Hexblade (outlander background)

Malbung has a curious parentage: his father is an eladrin warrior and his mother was a wild elven sorceress. Trying to avoid a dire prophecy, she used subtle changeling magic and Malbung is half human. He came out "wrong" - he looks mostly elven but is gaunt, bony and freakishly tall, his eyes are very dark and he is "stuck" in the winter form of the eladrin, with blue-tinted skin and the occasional burst of frost.

His father abandoned the family when the son was born, sensing that he had been deceived somehow. He was raised by the wild elves but not fully accepted. Believing he was a full elf and eager to prove themselves, he set about trying to master every skills, becoming talented in lore, wilderness skills, magic, music and swordplay.

One day, he heard word that his father had died, and - being his sole sun despite his best effort - he inherited his sword, an ancient bronze blade: thin, straight and unbreakable. The sword unlocked new abilities, and he set out, becoming the dreaded warrior his mother had sought to prevent.

Thank you so much for doing this! This is awesome.

Some more visual details:

He wears medium armor (a breastplate, half plate is too noisy) and a shield. His shoulders are covered by a wolf's pelt which he wears partially for warmth and partially to supplement his armor. He looks a bit githyanki-ish. Images of the blade include https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Bronze_jian_of_the_Terracotta_Army.jpg (I've seen this one in person!) or https://i.pinimg.com/originals/12/7b/ba/127bba4cf7a54fc6e351de59252df5fa.jpg

Last edited:

Really appreciate this :)

Name: Dain
Race: Half-Elf
Background: hermit
Class: Ranger 15
Alignment: CG
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 160lb
Skin: Fair, but subtle scars on arms,legs, torso

Uses an elven longbow and carries a longsword. His weapons are old and powerful, his gear is old and worn. Wears a chainmail shirt, and steel reinforced/studded vambraces and greaves as well as a cloak. His eyes are old and sad, having seen ten thousand deaths, and causing a fair share of them.

Remove ads