D&D 5E Post a character, get a Pic.

tglassy

Adventurer
Ryder Dye

Water Genasi Rogue Thief. I played him longer than any other character, IRL, and he's still one of my favorites. He has a Frostbrand rapier, but his real weapon is his charm. He once convinced a chain devil to join the party. I always said he looked like Matthew Mcconaughey.

Besides his charm, his second superpower was always having a way out. No matter what my DM threw at him, he always found a way to wiggle out of it and escape, usually using his charm and wit, rarely by simply killing his enemy, though he's a decent swordsman. Oh, and he managed to get ahold of a Shield Guardian, which he promptly named Herman. Herman wore Ryder's Hat of Disguise, making him look like a Half Orc wearing a tuxedo and sunglasses, like a bodyguard. Those two went everywhere together.

At higher level, after he got "Use Magic Device", the lvl 13 Rogue Thief ability, he wound up getting his hands on a Staff of the Magi. So from that point forward, he masqueraded as an Archmage, when in reality he is a Rogue. He loved making people think he was a high level wizard.

MarvelousMax

First Post
Name: Brick Helder
Race: Half Orc
Class: Oath of Devotion Paladin

Not a very pious paladin of Torm, currently almost facing off against Strahd in Ravenloft, wielding Sergei's +2 Plate, the Sunsword and a Sentinel Shield, as well as a cloak of protection. After an early death in the Monster House, he was revived by the Raven Queen because she wants Strahd's undeath ended. He has fought through all the subsequent horrors, staying strong in his convictions, but a companion died when he was trying to save him, putting some mental strain on him. He believes in justice and helping people, and is planning to stay in Barovia after the Devil Strahd is gone to rebuild the land and perhaps the paladin order as well.

Never had a commission or anything before, if you'd like more/different pointers, please do let me know, I love the opportunity.

Remove ads