• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Post here if you're a PATHFINDER RPG fan!

Cromm10k

First Post
I'm running a the Kingmaker AP for Pathfinder (via MaopTools) and I still play in an live 3.5 Curse of the Crimson Throne Campaign. If we wrap this up I hope we will convert this group to Pathfinder too.

Oh, and I even was part of a short lived pbp Pathfinder version of Ages of Worms here on EN World but died pretty fast ... like every pbp I take part in. :(

Starfox

Hero
It seems Pathfinder fans are so happy with their game ther's not much to say about it; we are many, but Pathfinder threads are few.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
It seems Pathfinder fans are so happy with their game ther's not much to say about it; we are many, but Pathfinder threads are few.

That's likely due to Paizo's forums, which are pretty fan friendly. (Not to say EN World isn't friendly, but one is more likely to get more responses to Pathfinder inquiries at the paizo forums.)

Tuft

First Post

I would not say that they are few. As a point sample, my unfiltered front page of this forum when writing this is:

11 Pathfinder threads
9 5E threads
6 all edition threads
4 3/3.5 threads
1 1E thread
1 2E thread
1 4E thread
7 others

out of 40 threads.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads