• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Post here if you're a PATHFINDER RPG fan!

Elodan

Adventurer
+1. Have all the RPG, all but 2 of the adventure paths and a lot of the campaign setting books.

(my avatar might be a giveaway)

JeffB

Legend
I love love love the Beginner Box , some of the standalone modules, and setting books :D

The full game makes me cry and call out for my Mommy :(

Stormonu

Legend
Put me down as a fan. Was running the (original) Rise of the Runelords up until a few months ago when my gaming group took a tumble.

ShinHakkaider

Adventurer
I've been a subscriber of the Adventure Paths since the first AP. I have all of them.
I'm a subscriber to the RPG line so I have all of the rules related books.
I've been running a Curse of the Crimson Throne game off and on for the past 2-3 years (my group gets together when we can).

I'm a Pathfinder fan. So much so that I'm going to have to sell my 3.5 books (I have most of them as PDF's) to make room for my Pathfinder Books.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I'm a PF fan. It's still extremely top-heavy in the way of crunch, and fighters are STILL terribly underpowered compared to spellcasters, but at least it has Bard support. ^_^

Evenglare

Adventurer
Love Pathfinder. If I were to pick a game to play forever. It would be the Pathfinder game and its line of books. But right now I'm engrossed in 13th Age myself.

Remove ads