• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Post here if you're a PATHFINDER RPG fan!

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Well, unless you want to play the lastest adventure path, Mythic is explicitly optional.

The problem I forsee is integrating it with non-mythic. I hate losing backwards-compatibility with 3.5 and from reading Mythic so far it goes too over the top for me. However, I do need to read more before I make a final decision one way or the other.

EYEforanEYE

First Post
I am a fan. Mythic is optional.(complaints concerning Mythic sound like those who complain Affleck is going to be the new Batman) I will continue to support Paizo and PF.

Psion

Adventurer
Pathfinder fan but I fear it may have gone of the rails with Mythic . . .

I need to read Mythic a bit more, but I do have a similar concern....

It's a little gonzo, but I'm vaguely intrigued by Mythic Advetures. I think that in the "charop" type of environment, it might be over the top, but if you play a moody epic high fantasy, it has the potential to be very cool. I'm considering playing or running Wrath of the Righteous to take it for a spin.

I'm not sure if I qualify as a fan or not. I have the core books and first AP, though I haven't played them. I like the game system, but haven't continued to buy its products (and could say the same about 4E, by the way). I think very highly of Paizo and their Pathfinder products. Given the choice I'd probably prefer to play it over 4E, but then would prefer a game of core 3.5 over PF -- but not rabidly so as I'd be perfectly happy to sit down at a game table with any of them.

Cyberzombie

Explorer
Another Pathfinder fan here. It's the game we're currently playing in my group and it is the main game I buy these days. Both Paizo and Super Genius have gotten many dollars from me.

Remove ads