• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E post pathfinder :(

Jack99

Adventurer
Orcus said:
Maybe you will be interested in our 4th Edition Iron Tower Adventure Path, to be published through Paizo. That's right. Adventure Path. 4E.

It will be a continuation of what you will get a glimpse of in our free 4E pdf intro adventure "Winter's Tomb."

It will have a setting larger than that from Shackled City. It wont be a full world. Buy you'll be able to run a campaign in it.

Frozen wastes.
Ancient frost giant ruins.
Demonic gnolls.
Feral elves.
An aquirable stronghold for the PCs.
An epic weapon with a legendary secret.
Descent into the underdark.
Travel to the elemental planes of fire and ice.
And to the very gates of Hell itself.

Sound good?

Oh, and if you dont think we can do old school first edition feel with 4e, think again. I guarantee it. :)

I am so geeked to support 4E, I can't even tell you... And just wait till you see who is going to be helping me with this.

If it is Ari, consider me a subscriber. Hell, consider it either way. I just canceled my two Paizo subscriptions, so I have got money to spare :).. Now, if you can keep over-seas mailing cost at par with Paizo, that would be even better. For some reason, they are much cheaper than every other 3rd party company (so far).

Orcus said:
Maybe you will be interested in our 4th Edition Iron Tower Adventure Path, to be published through Paizo. That's right. Adventure Path. 4E.
w00t!
I am so geeked to support 4E, I can't even tell you... And just wait till you see who is going to be helping me with this.
geek w00t
Jack99 said:
Now, if you can keep over-seas mailing cost at par with Paizo, that would be even better.
that would also be, ahem, w00t! :D
Edit: any dates for the kick off? Or depend on GSL et al

vagabundo

Adventurer
I am hoping to have a higher burn rate on adventures, my group was sooo sloooow in 3e.

I'll be starting with H1 and maybe continue with that for a while, I'm also interested in this adventure path from Necro now.. :D

Good times!!!

Allanon

Explorer
Please, give us more tidbits like: estimated date, possibility to subscribe, overseas shipping, additional info, more, mOre, MORE!!!

:)

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Orcus said:
What the?

Don't get me wrong, I'm jumping with joy and all that, it's just that this coming on the tail of Paizo's announcement sounds... odd.

Kzach said:
What the?

Don't get me wrong, I'm jumping with joy and all that, it's just that this coming on the tail of Paizo's announcement sounds... odd.
Why? They stated in the announcements (that I read) that the 4E support would go on - mostly through Necromancer.
Pathfinder will remain 3.5/3.75 (at least way into 2009), but not the whole company.

FourthBear

First Post
Exactly, nowhere has Paizo burned bridges with 4e support, just that their own Pathfinder series currently is aiming towards 3.5e support and possibly their own house system next year. I won't be surprised at all if we do indeed get some fine products for 4e out of Paizo.

As to the Adventure Paths, I am far more interested in having someone *else* do the stat block and tedious "gamist" work for me. Plots, NPC personalities, histories and puzzles I have little problem coming up with. What I dread is having to cobble together challenging, but not *too* challenging mechanics for the combat and non-combat game parts of an RPG. Sorry, RPG writers, but I'm really interested you doing the dull work, not the fun stuff.

Kzach said:
What the?

Not really, either they have the OGL and just can't/haven't told us, or they've been waiting so damn long they decided they had to do something, or miss the boat. Well, the seconds likely pretty sure to be true, and hedging your bets is most always a good thing

Saishu_Heiki

First Post
Orcus said:
I wants it.... the precious....

Frozen wastes.
Ancient frost giant ruins.
Demonic gnolls.
Feral elves.
An aquirable stronghold for the PCs.
An epic weapon with a legendary secret.
Descent into the underdark.
Travel to the elemental planes of fire and ice.
And to the very gates of Hell itself.
You are just trying to drive me mad with the waiting, aren't you?

Oh, and if you dont think we can do old school first edition feel with 4e, think again. I guarantee it. :)
I believe you. I was geeked reading your 4e monsters in the older thread. I am ready to just hand you my credit card and say, "One of everything, please."

Is there anything you can tell us about when it will be available, pricing, subscriptions, etc? I know I am not the only one who is ready to hit the ground running with 4e + Necromancer.

Remove ads