Posting and Download Issue

HIghway

First Post
I recently subscribed as a Copper Community Supporter and began to delve into the thus far great campaign that is War of the Burning Sky. I was able to download adventures #1 - #6 without a problem (4e version). Upon trying to download adventures #7-#9 (link to the pae I attempted to download adventure #7 follows this paragraph), I was brought to the "You do not have permissions to access this page..." page upon trying to access either the 4e or 3.5 version of the adventure. I haven't tried any of the latter adventures since I'm assuming the same would happen.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/war-bu...choed-souls-d-d-4th-edition-3-5-versions.html

I also tried to post in the "Ways to get hold of the War of the Burning Sky" forum below and was not able to post. I recieved the same "You do not have permissions to acces this page..." page.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/en-publishing/267532-ways-get-hold-war-burning-sky.html

I checked through a few of the older threads and didn't see a similar issue. I apologize if I missed a thread about it.

I'm dying to read the next adventures. They've been great so far. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I knew what the answer to this would be as soon as I saw the title. :)

You haven't yet confirmed your email account (technically you shouldn't have been able to download #1-#6, either - oops!)

You'll need to click the link in the email the system sent you when you registered to confirm your account. Then you'll be all set.

HIghway

First Post
Doh! My apologies.

Sadly, I no longer have the original e-mail from ENWorld in my mailbox or Deleted folder. Is there any way I can get a new one sent to me?

I tried to go into my Edit Your Details option to try to 'change' my e-mail address to my same address, figuring I could confirm it that way. Sadly, I can't do that since my e-mail account isn't confirmed.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you Morrus. Sorry for the extra work.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Doh! My apologies.

Sadly, I no longer have the original e-mail from ENWorld in my mailbox or Deleted folder. Is there any way I can get a new one sent to me?

I tried to go into my Edit Your Details option to try to 'change' my e-mail address to my same address, figuring I could confirm it that way. Sadly, I can't do that since my e-mail account isn't confirmed.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you Morrus. Sorry for the extra work.

Done it manually for you. You should be all set.

Remove ads