News Digest for January 5, 2024

Voting open for Most Anticipated RPG for 2024, Ben Riggs declares "End of the TTRPG Golden Age", and more!

Hello everyone, Darryl here with the summary of this week’s gaming news from EN World.

cloud-mural_adventure101.jpg

EN Publishing News

Final-Fantasy-XIV-tabletop-rpg-art.jpg

EN World Feature Columns and TTRPG News
That’s all from me for this week! Don’t forget to support our Patreon to bring you more gaming news content. Until next time, may all your hits be crits!

Darryl Mott

Darryl Mott

Abstruse

Legend
Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. I could only think it was just something to highlight the 'Vote for most anticipated' thread.
Precisely that. I was going to use an image from 13th Age 2nd Ed, but I couldn't find an image for it that I was 100% sure was from 2nd Ed. Granted, I only spent about 5 minutes looking, but it was the last thing holding up publication so decided to switch to another title instead of spending more time hunting for art.

Brodie

Explorer
Precisely that. I was going to use an image from 13th Age 2nd Ed, but I couldn't find an image for it that I was 100% sure was from 2nd Ed. Granted, I only spent about 5 minutes looking, but it was the last thing holding up publication so decided to switch to another title instead of spending more time hunting for art.
Strangely enough, my fiancee is highly anticipating both games.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads