D&D 5E [PotA] Dellmon Ranch Map

So this seems to be a mystery to me and all my players and we would really love to know the answer: What are those white lines extending from the Dellmon Ranch on the map?

CapnZapp

Legend
If it is a Blando map, God knows. Probably just artistic clutter. If it is a Schley map... It isn't a Schley map, because his maps are wonders of clarity and you wouldn't need to ask!

I think these are supposed to delineate the "zones" mentioned in the second bullet point at the top of page 166. The idea being that if you go for that option, once you choose where the players are stationed - one of the buildings or the gate - you only fully run the battle in that zone, with the outcome of rest of the battle being dependant on the DM's choice rather than the dice.

I think these are supposed to delineate the "zones" mentioned in the second bullet point at the top of page 166. The idea being that if you go for that option, once you choose where the players are stationed - one of the buildings or the gate - you only fully run the battle in that zone, with the outcome of rest of the battle being dependant on the DM's choice rather than the dice.
Edit: Actually it does refer to those lines, you are completely right. I missed that.

Last edited:

Remove ads