• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PPvsPP:Maze of Fear

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=DM]
Somewhat confused by the new situation, Karrak will take a swing at the enemies exposed back before stepping away.

OOC -
*sorry for the delay, missed the update, stupid subscribed therad problems. Note I should have +14 temp HP, unless I lost 2 for some reason.
Standard - Howling Strike vs Minotaur
Howling Strike (Vs AC); Dmg (1d20+23=31, 3d6+21=25) *forgot flank & 1d6 damage
forgot (1d6=2)
Hits AC 33 for 27 damage (out of 45 :rant:)
Move - 5ft step to K13

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
If it's not too late, since nobody else has acted yet, Eglath would like to move to N9, accepting the Opportunity Attacks.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Zachar ignores the banter, himself understanding that honor is lost in this place. Instead, he raises his sword and swings again.

[sblock=Actions]Bond of retribution vs. Eglath: 1d20+24=40, 1d20+24=26 (use the first roll, 40 vs. AC); 1d10+13=22 damage.[/sblock]

[sblock=Ata, CaBaNa]If Eglath is allowed to move first, Zachar will take the OA and then follow him, moving to square M8, through the bear.

Opportunity Attack vs. Eglath: 1d20+24=36, 1d20+24=25 (use the first roll, 36 vs. AC); 1d10+13=16 damage.[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Onyx's spell fails on Eglath. The goliath, on the other hand, misses Zachar with his mace. He moves away, but the Deva is quick to take advantage of the opening, and lands a solid blow. He follows Eglath and strikes at him again, leaving him with a couple of bad wounds.
You all see the Minotaur roar in pain, as if attacked. Again his swings his axe at the dark behind him, but again it swings at the air Roll Lookup.

[sblock=ren & red]renau, I didn't move you because the map was not clear, and moving wouldn't have been beneficial to you, since you would have moved out of the dark area. Now the map shows where it is.

mazeoffearmap1.png
[/sblock]

[sblock=IG & cabana]cabana, knowledge checks are for monsters, I doubt they can work for pc classes. You'd simply identify them as Goliaths.

mazeoffearmap2.jpg[/sblock]

Initiative and status, round 7:
28-Onyx [sblock=expended]thunder crash[/sblock]
21-Karrak HP:12t [sblock=expended]Wellspring of renewal[/sblock]
17-Eglath HP:-66 AP:1, regen 5, +2 for and will, 5DR [sblock=expended]1 potion of regeneration, Form of the charging boar[/sblock]
17-Zachar[sblock=expended]splinter formation[/sblock]
16-Minotaur HP:-111

CaBaNa

First Post
The ghostly bear teleports next to Eglath, while Onyx and the giant lizard beast climb until Onyx bumps his head on the ceiling.

Watch it you blasted bird!

Onyx then traces a sigil in the air with his totem, and the warding explodes in a clap of thunder, heartening Zachar, and hurting Eglath.

[sblock=public]
Bear spirit companion at N8

Onyx flying as high as possible in squares J7, J8, I7, I8

Onyx attacks Eglath 39 to hit fort for 16 thunder damage
[/sblock]

[sblock=Atat, IG, Spectators]
Onyx

Minor dismiss spirit

Free summon spirit at N8

Move shift diagonally up and to the northwest, ending in squares J7, J8, I7, I8 (should be flying as high as the room allows)

Standard Thunder Bears Warding on Eglath 39 to hit fort for 16 thunder damage (if this hits, Zachar gains resist 5 all damage when next to my spirit companion. Also Zachar will get 5 temp HP)

[/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
Grimacing, Eglath shouts into the darkness. Karrak, you gonna come join us? Knowing he can't wait for his compatriot to rejoin the party, he continues his assault on the deva, bringing his hammer to bear once again, this time sweeping it through the deva and into the glowing bear spirit.
[sblock=public] mark Zachar and Spirit Bear
Attack Zachar (hits AC 33) and Bear (hits AC 40, dealing 33 damage.[/sblock]
[sblock=DM] Free Action: mark all adjacent enemies.
Standard Action: Mountain Sweep, targeting Zachar and bear, hits AC 33, and AC 40 for 33 damage.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=DM]
Karrak will continue to assault the minotaur from the relative safety of the shadows...

OOC -
*Please let me know if this kills the minotaur, I'll be using Swift Charge to attack Zachar if so
*Note I should have +14 temp HP, unless I lost 2 for some reason.
Standard - Howling Strike vs Minotaur
Vs AC; Damage (1d20+23=33, 4d6+21=31) Hits AC 33 for 31 damage... hurry up and go down you big lug!

CaBaNa

First Post
bump

[sblock=IG, spectators]

Great job so far, that teleport was fire!

I'm tempted to heal check the minotaur, I'll let you make the call though.

Putting Eglath down is top of my list, are we going to coup de grace when he hits the ground?:devil:
[/sblock]

Remove ads