(PR) Blight Magic Cover revealed

Mystic Eye

First Post
Hi all,

There is a bit of info and the cover image for our upcoming release "Blight Magic". When you get a chance hop on over and check it out right here.

Thanks as always for the support and I hope you enjoy the surreal cover image by John Shannon.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Okay Doug

NOW you got my FULL attention. :) Blight Magic SEEMS pretty damn cool and thus is on my list of things to get before I take another breath. :D

Mystic Eye

First Post
WOW...Thanks guys. The Artist, John Shannon, will be thrilled at the praise on the cover. He lives in Malta but I am going to make sure he reads this thread!
Blight Magic is turning out to be wild and I think you will all enjoy it.
Again, thanks!!!!!

DPGTony

First Post
Mystic Eye said:
Hi all,

There is a bit of info and the cover image for our upcoming release "Blight Magic". When you get a chance hop on over and check it out right here.

Thanks as always for the support and I hope you enjoy the surreal cover image by John Shannon.

First you torture me with that damnable blinking eye... the eye that tortures my dreams with its blinking, winking, blinking... its never ending feral gaze...

Now you've shown me this new thing, this thing of eldritch horror and dread... Shall I never sleep for fear of the 'eye', for dread of its nighmarish minions? :eek:

Last edited:

Vanuslux

Explorer
Looks pretty wicked, sounds pretty cool. Definately peaks my curiousity. I was a big fan of the concept of the Dark Sun Defilers, though never too keen on the old mechanics.

Mystic Eye

First Post
First you torture me with that damnable blinking eye... the eye that tortures my dreams with its blinking, winking, blinking... its never ending feral gaze...

With every evil blink there is a subliminal message to buy mystic eye products and to have some really wicked nightmares. And its too late.....buahaahahahahaha. You are all trapped in its spell.

((See blinking eye below))

Remove ads