Early next year, we will launch the Colonial Marines Operations Manual – a complete campaign module for the award-winning official ALIEN roleplaying game. The lavishly illustrated hardback book of 200+ pages will provide all the tools you need to run a full open-world campaign as the iconic Colonial Marines.
The ALIEN RPG: Colonial Marines Operations Manual is a complete campaign module for the award-winning official ALIEN roleplaying game, written by sci-fi novelist Andrew E.C. Gaska and Paul Elliott. It gives you all the tools you need to run a full open-world campaign as the iconic Colonial Marines. Contents:
- History & Organization – the inside story of the illustrious Colonial Marine Corps.
- Creating Marines – expanded character creation rules for grunts of all kinds.
- Weapons & Vehicles – an extensive chapter with new gear, gloriously illustrated.
- The Frontier War – the framework and backstory for a Colonial Marines campaign.
- Factions on the Frontier – the powers that be and their dark agendas.
- Marine Missions – six thrilling missions for your Marines, playable in any order.
- The Endgame – the showdown against a deadly enemy, finally revealed.
If you pre-order the book here, you will get a full PDF of the book ahead of the official release, and a bonus PDF art book collecting stunning high-res art pieces made by Martin Grip, Gustaf Ekelund and Jarek Kubicki. Perfect to have on a device at the gaming table, to set the mood of the gaming session!
In our webshop, you can also find the ALIEN RPG core rulebook, Starter Set, the Destroyer of Worlds cinematic scenario, as well as sets of custom Stress Dice and Base Dice. You can also be find the ALIEN RPG at Roll20, Fantasy Grounds, DrivethruRPG, and in retail stores worldwide. If your local store doesn’t have it, ask for it and they should be able to order it in – we work with all major distributors worldwide.
Questions about the pre-order, or something else? You’re welcome to our forum, dedicated to ALIEN and our other games.