• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS Pre-order your WotBS hardcover now and save $25 on the full price!

Ydars

Explorer
Yea-Hey! This map looks great and I can see that some of my own creations, as well as those of other EN Worlders, are on this map!

Mercian's Walk and the River of Ice are ALIVE!!!!

The bloated Corpse Lake Barge is also obvious (Wik's creation I believe).

Thanks alot for posting this Morrus!

Last edited:

SolitonMan

Explorer
Supporter
I don't have the list to hand, but those who were in the first ten got an email giving them a choice of "prizes".

Hey Morrus, I was reviewing the timing of my order and I thought that I'd ordered within the first ten, but I never saw an email about a prize...if it's not too much bother, would you be kind enough to check on this for me? It's not a big deal if I was late on my ordering, but you know how it is - I'd hate to miss out on any gaming goodness! :)

Thanks!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hey Morrus, I was reviewing the timing of my order and I thought that I'd ordered within the first ten, but I never saw an email about a prize...if it's not too much bother, would you be kind enough to check on this for me? It's not a big deal if I was late on my ordering, but you know how it is - I'd hate to miss out on any gaming goodness! :)

Thanks!

I can't tell from your EN World username! What was the real name attached to the order?

SolitonMan

Explorer
Supporter
I can't tell from your EN World username! What was the real name attached to the order?

Oh, right! :blush: sorry about that...

I dug into my paypal history and sent you an email with the relevant information, probably should have taken that route in the first place...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ha ha ha!
I am sorry ... WoTBS ...

war of the burning sky...

I thought this was a sarcastic thread at first. wizards of the coast b... s...

Just had to fess up to wrong thinking.

once again, sorry.

Remove ads