WotBS Pre-order your WotBS hardcover now and save $25 on the full price!

elijah snow

First Post
My excitement over the pending shipment of my WotBS HC has reached a fever pitch - and thanks for the free gift. Is the shipping date still expected to be on or around January 10th?

To ease my paranoia, can you confirm you have my shipping address since I didn't include my shipping address in the notes field (but sent you a PM with it after I placed my order)?

Monicasman

First Post
Great Stuff

What a great product this book is going to be! I have 11 of the 12 modules and they are just great. Looking forward to the whole package. Thanks for making the whole thing available in such a wonderful package. Too bad I missed out on the free gifts though. I guess I've got to pay more attention.

Now doesn't the GSL stop some from publishing 3.5 books after the 31st of this month, or is this only if you plan to publish 4th ed material?
GSL = 4th edition license. As it stands, it stops you publishing 3rd edition stuff as soon as you publish a 4th edition product.

31 December is the apparent d20 licence termination point.

Not sure what you are getting at, but the current position is that WotBS will be available under the OGL (not the d20 license) until such time as En Publishing publish it under the GSL - and they won't be doing so under the GSL in its current form.

Remove ads