EN World Prefix filter

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This is just an experiment to see if it works. The idea is to make specific topics quicker and easier to find by simply clicking on the prefix filter at the top of the forum.

It only works if threads all have prefixes though. I'm looking for a volunteer or two to give temporary mod powers to to help go through this form and apply the appropriate prefixes.

(Note that even if we do that, there's no guarantee we'll keep the filter -- but we need to populate it to try it!)

If you have some spare time to edit a crapload of threads and give them the appropriate prefix, let me know!

I have absolutely no experience in message boards or server management but is there a way you could create a partition where a few people could start some new threads (or work on a few copied over) with the new tags. It might be easier to start over on a small scale rather than modify a whole bunch of old ones.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
@prabe is kindly going through the forum and applying prefixes as we speak. It’s a tedious job. Thank you!

dave2008

Legend
I love the idea, any ETA on when it will become active?

EDIT: Never mind. It works now and it is great - thanks!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Any topics you're not interested in? Head to your account -> preferences and ignore any prefixes you like!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We also have a 6E tag for those 6E speculation threads. Turns out there’s about a dozen of them!

Can I just say the hard work here re: tagging the threads is really impressive! I remember seeing 4E a few days ago and it like had, 16 tags, and now it has 3000+! Good grief!

Most Liked Threads

Advertisement2

Advertisement4