Preparations for Super Bowl LIV?

Goodsport

Explorer
I'm preparing for my twentieth-annual Super Bowl Eve viewing of Any Given Sunday (my ninth consecutive viewing of it on Blu-ray Disc rather than on DVD) this coming weekend before watching the Big Game the following day, especially exciting for me since my NFL team will be playing in it for the first time in seven years. :D

So for those of you who are looking forward to watching Super Bowl LIV, how are you preparing for the game, both the day before and the day of? :confused:

-G

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Other than preparing food for the associated potluck superbowl party, no particular preparations.

lowkey13

I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Well, I have the misfortune of having work suddenly intervene! So I will be busy (off and on) up through Sunday.

But then I plan on kicking back, relaxing, half-watching the 82 hours of pre-game, and hopefully enjoying the last football game of the year.

Legatus_Legionis

< BLAH HA Ha ha >
Absolutely NOTHING.

Firstly, I work Sunday's.

Secondly, I can't listen to the game on-line (due to black-outs).

And so long as the players continue to disrespect the national flag and anthem I will not watch them (at a bar, tavern, or anywhere else.)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
But then I plan on kicking back, relaxing, half-watching the 82 hours of pre-game, and hopefully enjoying the last football game of the year.
A typical football game is 18 minutes of football, 50 minutes of commercials, and 141 minutes of stoppages, comentary, etc.

lowkey13

I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
A typical football game is 18 minutes of football, 58 minutes of commercials, and 141 minutes of stoppages, comentary, etc.
I think you mean ...

REAL 'MURIKAN FOOTBALL is 18 minutes of HELL YEAH, 58 minutes of I WANNA EAT THAT AND DRINK THAT AND DRIVE THAT* and 141 minutes of MAN, THOSE REFS SUCK.

BOOM!

*"Category error is terrible," he said while driving his new Taco Bell Chalupa.

Advertisement