• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Preparations for Super Bowl XLVI?

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I know how you feel.

The 49ers just missed out :(, so for a brief time I actually contemplated not watching the Super Bowl. In the end, though, I decided to watch it after all.

-G

Yeah. Still, it's the big game every year and even when it's a blowout I like watching it. So I'll probably head down to a local watering hole and catch it while enjoying some brews and a burger. :)

Aeolius

Adventurer
Before my online game at 9pm, I will be walking in the woods attempting to spot this superb owl everyone keeps talking about.

Last year I finally broke the cycle of enduring the football to catch the commercials. It's much easier to watch them back-to-back the next day on YouTube or usatoday.com. Granted, this year most of the commercials have already been shown, so no worries.

Ahnehnois

First Post
Oddly enough, I'll be on a plane back from vacationing and will miss most to all of it (shouldn't be a a crowded flight).

I'd say I picked the right one to miss, though. The best teams, the most likable teams, and the teams I'm attached to all lost. I'm a flexible guy, but not this flexible.

pogre

Legend
I'd say I picked the right one to miss, though. The best teams, the most likable teams, and the teams I'm attached to all lost. I'm a flexible guy, but not this flexible.

I hear you - I was hoping for a brother v. brother rematch.

Superbowl is mandatory viewing here though.

Remove ads