• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Presents I had presents!--Mystic Eye Games had a blast!!

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
stevelabny said:
drat. foiled again.
:)

i can spend my christmas hitting the refresh button, and racking up some posts though...

steve
:) Welcome to the boards! :)
BTW, your avatar picture seems to be broken...

stevelabny

Explorer
Darkness said:
:) Welcome to the boards! :)
BTW, your avatar picture seems to be broken...

Thanks muchly.
Is my avatar broken? I can see it when I look at the boards... Guy Garnder, formerly the Green Lantern in residence of the best version of the Justice League.
Can anyone else see Guy? or not see Guy?

steve

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Is my avatar broken? I can see it when I look at the boards... Guy Garnder, formerly the Green Lantern in residence of the best version of the Justice League. Can anyone else see Guy? or not see Guy?

steve [/B]

I can see Guy, and I also thought that the first five years of that run of Justice League were pretty good, I mean how can you go wrong using Batman for the comic relief! However, I still think the best Justice League was the original series, especially the 1980 to 1983 run (180's to 220's) drawn by George Perez.

Kyramus

First Post
ooops. I sent an email instead of posting. I thought it was the first email. lol. oh well.

Merry Christmas!!

Last edited:

Gospog

First Post
I'm so confused!

When are we supposed to post?

Too legit...too legit to post?

;)

(edited for notification)

Last edited:

Remove ads