• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Presents!

scruffygrognard

Adventurer
So what good gaming stuff have you gotten for Christmas (or Chanukah or whatever else you may celebrate)?

So far I've gotten:
Cthulhu Gloom card game
Traveller: Crowded Hours adventure compilation
The One Ring rpg
Pathfinder Beginner Box rpg
Star Trek: Expeditions boardgame
Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game boardgame
Yggdrasil rpg (pre-order)

I love my wife (she buys me geekilicious stuff makes sure that I get more good stuff from her family).

IronWolf

blank
Quite the RPG score! No gaming stuff received yet, though I have received some Amazon gift cards which will go to some RPG books. I do have a few more gifts to open later today though, so maybe something will pop up there!

Rechan

Adventurer
I received [ame=http://www.amazon.com/SJG-1902SJG-Revolution/dp/1556347936/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324832900&sr=8-1]Revolution[/ame] the boardgame.

I also got Skyrim for PC.

Ahzad

Explorer
I got only one gaming item this Xmas and I couldn't be happier.

I passed on this item when it was released in the stores back in 1999 b/c I thought I could wait until my next payday. Well that next payday came and I never saw it on a gaming store shelf again no matter how hard I looked. The prices for it skyrocketed online and I figured it would be a book I would never own.

So imagine my surprise when I unwrapped a gift and saw a copy of Chaosium's Beyond the Mountains of Madness campaign setting peeking out at me! So yea I only got one thing gaming this year but it's an item I've coveted for a long, long time. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads