Sorry Falkus, I didn't notice your request until just now. Here's a quick word doc with a map key. I'm going to ask our layout artist to make up a formal one to share with players.
2. Lower Hallway. Lit with gaslights on the ceiling.
3. Western Stairwell.
4. Eastern Stairwell.
5. Interrogation Rooms.
6. Quartermaster Office. Keys to rooms 7 and 8 are locked in desk (Thievery DC 15).
7. General Supplies. Door locked (Thievery DC 20).
8. Evidence. Door locked (Thievery DC 20).
9. Secretary Pool.
10. Guard Room.
18. Holding Cells.
19. Magic Cells. Spellcasters are kept here. The cells are enchanted to function like mage cuffs; any attempt to use magical powers sounds an alarm and does 10 damage to the prisoner. A golden ward also blocks teleportation and summoning. Two columns glow with pale white light, which grants everyone within 5 squares Resist 10 against all energy types.
Hmm, a question, now that I've reviewed the RHC map again. Should the PCs know about the secret passages running behind the interrogation rooms... oh, wait... that's there for RHC Constables to observe interrogations, right?