• COMING SOON! -- Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition! Level up your 5E game! The standalone advanced 5E tabletop RPG adds depth and diversity to the game you love!

D&D 5E Preview Master Technician's Guide's 5E Sci-Fi Gear!

Alligator Alley Entertainment has released the Master Technician's Guide — the third core rulebook for Esper Genesis — the sci-fi rules system for 5E. The MTG expands on existing rules from the Core Manual and Threats Database, and provides game masters with tools to create their own sci-fi campaign for EG or any other 5E setting.

Creator Rich Lescouflair has kindly send along some previews!

MTG_Cover_top.jpg

The Master Technician's Guide includes:
  • Guidance for running a 5E game in a sci-fi setting
  • Options for customizing weapons and armor
  • Enhanced gear and scalable items
  • Rules for cybernetics, robotics, vehicles, and virtual realities
  • Expanded rules for starship combat and construction
  • Advanced character and combat options
  • Rules for creating sci-fi threats, encounters, and adventures
  • Random tables for creating worlds, star systems, and interstellar societies
  • Tips for creating campaigns in alternate sci-fi genres
  • A codex of stat blocks for NPC starships
firey ruins_half page.jpg

MTG_Page_Preview 5.jpg
MTG_Page_Preview 6.jpg
MTG_Page_Preview 7.jpg

Last edited:

Russ Morrissey

Russ Morrissey

Von Ether

Adventurer
I don’t know if it’s the change of genres or the lack of a blockbuster franchise, but EG games are always wild fun. It’s so easy to run with whatever the players come up with.

I got to get a new game started soon.

Northern Phoenix

Adventurer
Esper Genesis is, imo, easily the best Sci-Fi adaption for DND 5e out there, so this is one of the very few third party books I'm actually incredibly excited for.

There are two podcasts that i know of of actual play of D&D 5e: Esper Genesis, Espersito and Inglorious Bards Season 2 and both are well worth listening to.

Von Ether

Adventurer
Esper Genesis is, imo, easily the best Sci-Fi adaption for DND 5e out there, so this is one of the very few third party books I'm actually incredibly excited for.

There are two podcasts that i know of of actual play of D&D 5e: Esper Genesis, Espersito and Inglorious Bards Season 2 and both are well worth listening to.
You should also check out Esper Genesis: Shadow of the Zephyr by ArvanEleron, which includes some legit SF writers in it as well.

Visit Our Sponsor

Latest threads

Level Up!

An Advertisement

Advertisement4