Specifically, three volunteers of whom I'm aware:

1. Voda Vosa
2. Kalidrev
3. Myself (H.M.Gimlord)

Let the debate (or approval) begin.

Kalidrev

First Post
H.M.,

I believe that the judges are already on top of this one. I have not been "officially" given title of Judge yet, but I know that I was going to be asked to help out over in LEB land and I volunteered here. I do not believe that there will be a problem with anyone who wants to help out unless, for some reason, they have a bad record (disapear often with no explanation, etc). I think as long as we all state up-front what our posting times will be like, we should be fine ;)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
I guess I just wanted an official, 'yes, you're a judge' or 'no you're not a judge.'

If YES, I'd like to know when and how we see submissions. Is this a forwarding service from l4Wjudges or is there an inbox somewhere that we have to check? Not familiar with it.

I suppose, if no one objects, I can get started on approvals for existing characters, or am I now going too fast?

Dunamin

First Post
I guess I just wanted an official, 'yes, you're a judge' or 'no you're not a judge.'

If YES, I'd like to know when and how we see submissions. Is this a forwarding service from l4Wjudges or is there an inbox somewhere that we have to check? Not familiar with it.

I suppose, if no one objects, I can get started on approvals for existing characters, or am I now going too fast?
It's a forwarding service.

We add filters to the judge mail, that will forward emails containing the title "L4W Character" to those who are interested in reviewing. You and Velmont have got filters now, I'm just waiting for Voda Vosa and Kalidrev to mail us, so I can forward the pending submissions to all 4 of you at the same time (I'd rather not repeat the entire process 4 times ;)).

Fragsie

Explorer
Saweet!

Dunamin: Is there a list of characters not yet approved? The sandbox seems to have both approved and unapproved characters.

I know this is probably not the place to do this, but my character L4W:pC:psais (Fragsie) - ENWiki was submitted last week. I mentioned in the email that i'm aware that my basic ranged attack math is off, but i don't know how to change to code to make use Wis instead of Dex.

Dunamin

First Post
Saweet!

Dunamin: Is there a list of characters not yet approved? The sandbox seems to have both approved and unapproved characters.
Yeah, I've kind of been waiting in blissful anticipation for my first L4W Character Submission email... lol, I'm such a geek.
The closest record-keeping is an email-chain we update once in a while. I'll update and forward that as well, once we get the last mail from Voda Vosa.

In the meantime, you can glance at the less accurate Requesting Approval page, if you're that eager to stakeout some submissions. Given that there's currently 82 entries here, you might've guessed that it doesn't reflect the current pending submissions, but it should include most of them.

Patience guys, you'll get your hands dirty soon enough. ;)

Remove ads