Proposal: Implement L4W's Auto-Acceptance Method

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
For those of you not familiar, this means that all official WotC material, hardback and Dragon, is automatically accepted one month after it is published or released into the Compendium/Character Builder, unless someone specifically proposed to block it. I think this is a much better system, frankly.

Exception: All backgrounds that don't follow the format of the PHB2 ones need to be proposed and voted for separately.

renau1g

First Post
I also prefer this system, but just want to wait to vote until others weigh in (I suppose that this will need sg & Evo, besides myself to pass, with 'king and Ata leaving).

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I was wondering when someone would get around to this.

L4W had the advantage in that they have already "examined"/"nerfed"/whatnot a bunch of stuff whereas we haven't gone through them individually. I think there were a few things previously proposed that we said no to as well.

Let me mull on this.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
LOL Yes you should have. I would have proposed it as I like the idea.

Well, I'll keep that in mind for next time.

L4W had the advantage in that they have already "examined"/"nerfed"/whatnot a bunch of stuff whereas we haven't gone through them individually. I think there were a few things previously proposed that we said no to as well.

Looking through the L4W Charter, the only things that were blocked that LEB hasn't also specifically addressed are a couple powers from Arcane Power. Of course, this doesn't show any articles/issues that were blocked in their entirety. I don't know how frequently that happened. Sacrifice to Caiphon was blocked, but later became approved. We get to avoid the over-sized issue. I know a lot of epic level stuff was voted against just because it's so far away, but I don't think that's a huge issue in this environment.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases