D&D 5E Protecting and enhancing a baby carriage

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
4e Basket of Everlasting Provisions keyed to the infant will give you clean water, mothers milk, Gerber-style baby food(s), zwieback crackers, apple juice, &c as appropriate to the child's age. Install this in the cargo space underneath the child. When the child has an upset tummy it makes little cherry Jell-O cubes and a sippy cup full of 7-UP.

She has a baby carriage that moves via Tenser's Floating Disk....

Help me think of more. :)

Wheels. Absolutely critical as a safety design.

One of the weakest points of this design is that a simple dispell/suppression of the Tenser's turns it from a mobile stronghold to a stationary prison. It could even kill the child if the carriage turns over as it falls. A simple set of mundane wheels, hovering a few inches of the floor, provides a cheap and AMF-proof backup method of movement in case of emergency.

Multiple Magic Mouths programmed to:

1. Warn you when a stranger tries to get in to the carriage
2. Sing a lullaby or soothing song when the baby starts crying
3. Sing a nursery rhyme when they squeeze their favorite toy
4. Tells you when the baby has soiled its diaper

aco175

Legend
Racing stripes, perhaps a lightning bolt decal.

Cost analysis on how much these upgrades are vs. an orphanage. You could likely pay for 100 children with the amount you are spending here.

An orphanage is very much a last ditch effort because of the circumstances around the child coupled with my warlock's history. Long story short: kid has a supernatural history and people I don't trust are paying too much attention to her. Warlock was an orphan and was raised very, very poorly.

Remove ads