Protector's Shield Feat

Flipguarder

First Post
Yeah, sorry jbear but Aulirophile is right. Also I think people should pay more attention to when something adds rolls to that which was previously NOT a roll. Because as the OP pointed out, the result can be FAR more than the actual average of the dX roll.

Flipguarder

First Post
Go to build-retraining, select the level of retraining, highlight the feat you want to retrain out of in left column, highlight the feat you want to retrain into in the right column, then click "take element"

Mika

First Post
One point to keep in mind about retraining: The Retraining tab has a row for every level from 2nd level up to your current level. To retrain a heroic tier feat to a paragon tier feat, you need to select 11th level or higher. At 2nd through 10th levels, you are obviously limited to heroic tier feats.

N8Ball

Explorer
ok. great. I went to the tab button but I don't see any paragon tier feats appear :(

When you're retraining to a paragon feat, make sure that the retraining is happening at a paragon level.

The CB will not show you paragon feats if you're trying to put the retraining on the 7th level line.

If you select levels 11 or up for the retrain, the CB should show all your feats (heroic and paragon) and allow you to retrain into paragon feats you qualify for.

I've done it several times, and just double checked to make sure I'm not crazy.

Also, I would like to second the notion the CB mechanics is not a rules reference. Great tool, yes. Rules authority, NO.

Gah! Ninja'd!

jbear

First Post
Ok cheers everyone, I'm currently eating my words and my shoe (just for fun). I haven't tried it out yet but i will. Sorry to have hijacked the thread. Please carry on.

Remove ads