Psionic Classes for 5e D&D

RhaezDaevan

Explorer
I would also add the option for any spellcaster to use a spell point or power point system instead of the regular spell slot system. A party could have a spell slot bard, a spell point psion, a spell point cleric and a spell slot psychic warrior. Everyone plays the way they want. Other than that, your suggestions look great.

Now the only problem is coming up with a spell point system that's easy to use and is balanced vs the spell slot method.

Also, sorcerers using spell points could get them mixed up with their sorcery points, but that's an aside.

Sadrik

First Post
I would also add the option for any spellcaster to use a spell point or power point system instead of the regular spell slot system. A party could have a spell slot bard, a spell point psion, a spell point cleric and a spell slot psychic warrior. Everyone plays the way they want. Other than that, your suggestions look great.

Now the only problem is coming up with a spell point system that's easy to use and is balanced vs the spell slot method.

Also, sorcerers using spell points could get them mixed up with their sorcery points, but that's an aside.

I really like this. Well done. Adding in a few unique psionic spells converted from the 3e expanded psionics handbook and you really have something.

I also concur about adding in the power point casting methodology into the mix. Perhaps that is something that I can draw up.

Remove ads