• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PSS #29: The Devil We Know (Pt.1) - Shipyard Rats

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=jkason] You catch one of the captives tell Kronk his name is "Creighton Nish, relic dealer." [/sblock]

[sblock=Mowgli] You catch one of the captives tell Kronk his name is "Creighton Nish, relic dealer." [/sblock]

[sblock=renau1g] Sorry to low but want you to have your own sblock :) [/sblock]

[sblock=PeteZero] The gent smiles at you and then nods once to let you know he is ready to follow.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Sorry but will have to put this on hold guys. I really wish I knew a way to continue but without my computer where the pdf is I have no way to run this (and alot of my other games). Most of you know why but this is the only game I play in with PeteZero and strangely we have no OOC for this game - odd. Will be back asap to finish this.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Orfeo follows Kronk up the two flights of steps and then out side onto the deck of the Prancing Prince. The others following lead the former captives and herd them out onto the deck.

Kronk leads Orfeo away from the group towards the bow of the ship, that juts out from dock. Orfeo looks eager to hear what the Half-Orc has to say and leans in close so as not to let anyone else overhear.

[sblock=OOC] Forgot this game has no OOC thread or I would have told PeteZero I was back a few days ago. [/sblock]

PeteZero

First Post
Looking that Orfeo really is close to the reeling and could be tossed easily into the water, Kronk leans forward and whispers into his ear: "You should know that your uncle th governor did not appreciate the interruptions at that feast a fortnight ago!"

With this he crouches down quickly, grabs Orfeo's shanks, lifts him and tosses him over the reeling into the water.

[sblock]no problems, great to continue.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The governor's nephew barely has time to let out a yelp before he hits the cold waters of the harbor.

As Kronk turns back to address the others a shout comes up from the docks.

"What are you stupid orcs doing up there?" a female voice says with alot of anger. "We need those sla... ummm those sailors for our trip!"

PeteZero

First Post
"Yeah, we'll get them," Kronk responds, and hoping being a half-orc himself, they won't note any difference.

ooc: where are the others currently, and any chance to move into an advantageous position?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Good question. Kronk was in the lead, but what of the rest of you?

Do you want your character to help lead the captives out or come up last (kind of like helping to herd them out). Once everyone posts up I'll know they are ready to re-start and will do a map based on their replies. [/sblock]

jkason

First Post
OOC: Ack, finally emerging from a longer offline break than I expected. Since I don't imagine he'd take too kindly to the half-orc dumping a rescuee, it's probably best if Baliere was bringing up the rear. He's want to help anyone who was having trouble climbing the stairs, anyway, so seems logical.

Remove ads