• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PSS #29: The Devil We Know (Pt.1) - Shipyard Rats

jkason

First Post
Baliere Duldrem, human cleric

"Kade a little help! If you will!" Baliere shouts up the stairway and hefting his crossbow and waiting for a shot against this brute.

Realizing he hasn't the skill to miss his colleagues with his crossbow, Baliere does recognize he has another means of lending a hand. He touches his holy symbol again, and once again a swarm of glowing butterflies bursts forth from his form. They swarm the room, noticably avoiding both of the half-orcs, a heavy concentration landing on both Ingio and Kronk before the swarm dissapates.

OOC: Probably very slow over the holiday, but mostly my normal weekend disappearance was to blame here, and just finally catching up.

Okay, so Hooray Selective Channeling! Since speaking is a free action, I figured it'd be okay to still use a channel this round. Choosing the half-orcs as the two creatures to exclude. Will roll after posting.

[sblock=Resources used]Channel Energy used / avail: 2/5[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: NP jkason I would have done something similar had I a character sheet. Probably the only thing I hate about this so far. Combat is over btw.

PeteZero

First Post
Kronk will first drink his potion of cure light wound, and then goes around the captives freeing them and introducing himself, trying to find out their names. During releasing them he goes, "my name is Kronk, whom I have got the honour to release from their chains today?"

renau1g

First Post
Hearing the call, Kade rushes down the stairs, his arrow nocked and he looks around for any threats. Only the fallen enemies greet him. "You all seem to have it well in hand" the man says with a shrug.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Ingio looks around in his daze as it slowly dawns on him that the enemy has been eliminated. Carefully, he takes a small vial from his bandolier and shakes it gently. As the liquid in the vial begins to glow he downs it in one swallow. His face puckers as the foul taste assaults his tongue.

"Gah! I wish I could make that stuff taste better. But then I suppose I'd want to be drinking it all the frakkin' time, and where would that leave me?!"

[sblock=Actions]Cure Light Wounds (1d8+1=9)[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
As Kronk frees the almost half dozen captives he listens intently as they thank him and give him their name till finally...

"Orfeo... Orfeo Boabeyli, nephew to Governor Boabeyli." a lean well dressed (if slightly dirty) young human says to the half-orc.

OOC: Perception checks from everyone but Kronk

PeteZero

First Post
"Nice to meet you," Kronk repiles, as he frees him. "Can you come with me upstairs," he whispers into his ears, "I have been looking for you and an urgent message, which is not intended for other ears."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads