PSS #29: The Devil We Know (Pt.1) - Shipyard Rats

jkason

First Post
Baliere Duldrem, human cleric

The woman steps away from the savage half-orc clutching at her bleeding side. "Groteus take you!" she yells and a wave of black energy erupts from her other out stretched hand to engulf Ingio and Kronk.

"Groteus? Is that the vileness your lot worship?" Baliere calls out. "Well, I suspect Desna has more use for my comrade."

As they've witnessed before, an unseen gust of wind seems to push out from Baliere, carrying with it a thick swarm of glowing swallowtails who land upon his injured colleagues while steadfastly avoiding the enemy combatants.

OOC: I think Channel Energy (with the Selective Channel feat) may be my new favorite Pathfinder toy. :) Obviously choosing to exclude the enemy cleric. Since I can only effect living or undead, but not both simultaneously, the zombie's moot. Will roll in a sec, healing to apply to all allies above deck (since they're all in the radius)

[sblock=Resources used]Channel Energy used / avail: 3/5
Agile feet rounds used / aval: 1/6
Freedom of Movement rounds used / avail: 0/1[/sblock]

EDIT: Bah, horrible roll, but at least Kronk is stable now.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Kade is up. Kronk is down (but alive). Then the bad guys are up, followed by Baliere to finish this round.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Desna be damned!" the female priestess yells. "I will you show you Groteus's power." With that she starts to mumble a prayer under her breath. Baliere sees the divine glow of the spell she is casting form around her hand as it clutches at her wound. To far away to stop her Baliere watches as when she removes the hand her wound is completely gone, healed by her evil patron.

The zombie turns towards Ingio and slams the gnome across the face with a vicious backhand.

[sblock=Combat]
Posted in init order
Code:
[U]
Character            AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
Kronk                16  [COLOR=Red]-12[/COLOR] axe/[I][COLOR=Red]stable[/COLOR][/I] (max hp = 10)
Ingio                16   [COLOR=Orange]2[/COLOR]  cetus/none(max hp = 9)
Kade                 17  13  bow/none (max hp = 13)
Luscilia             18  [COLOR=White]28[/COLOR]  none/none
Zombie               14  12  non[I]e/none[/I]
Baliere              17   9  c.bow/none (max hp = 9)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Ingio moves quickly away from the fray, grasping desperately at a little vial on his bandolier as he moves. Popping the top, he quaffs the contents in a single swallow. The little Gnome perks up visibly as the Mutagen takes effect.

[sblock=Actions]Move 20' south, drink Mutagen (+4 CON - so HP go up to 4, +2 Natural AC, -2 CHA)[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Baliere Duldrem, human cleric

As Ingio clears away, Baliere tries to make a shot on the female cleric. Once the bolt has fired, he drops the crossbow rather than reloading it, choosing instead to draw his morningstar. "Every god heals his flock," the cleric says. "Desna gives man hope, instead of the despair a god like yours spews forth."

OOC: Since Ingio moved, I don't think the others are still engaged in melee? If that's the case, Baliere will attack with his crossbow (standard action), then drop it (free action) and draw his morningstar (move action).

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Technically you would have went before Ingio as last in the round, but this is pbp so we roll with it. ;)

You could have delayed and waited for him to leave the melee then resolved your posted actions so we will play it that way. :heh:

Mowgli if Ingio moves that far the zombie would get an AoO do we wish to change that to a 5' step? :confused:

Sorry this might take a while PeteZero. :( But your alive :D

Kade is up no one is melee than the baddies get to go, What shoul di have the priestess do this time? :devil:[/sblock]

Remove ads