PSS #29: The Devil We Know (Pt.1) - Shipyard Rats

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Zombie, stop those archers!" Luscillia cries out. The grotesque undead turns to look at the priestess. (perplexed if it had facial expressions, edit; if it had a whole face) *sigh* "Get them!" she yells pointing at Kade and Baliere. "I'll deal with the little one." she says an evil grin coming to her face as she points a finger at Ingio.

The zombie shambles past Ingio totally ignoring the free swing it gives the gnome. (you may take an AoO Mowgli) When he turns his focus back to the priestess she unleashes her "scary" magic at the alchemist. (Will save DC 13)

The zombie is faster than any Kade had ever heard about it reaches the man in short order and attacks. (big miss)

[sblock=Combat]
Posted in init order
Code:
[U]
Character            AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
Kronk                16  [COLOR=Red]-12[/COLOR] axe/[I][COLOR=Red]stable[/COLOR][/I] (max hp = 10)
Ingio                [COLOR=RoyalBlue]18[/COLOR]   [COLOR=Orange]4[/COLOR]  cetus/none(max hp = 9or11)
Baliere              17   9  c.bow/none (max hp = 9)
Kade                 17  13  bow/none (max hp = 13)
Luscilia             18  [COLOR=Yellow]26[/COLOR]  none/none
Zombie               14  12  non[I]e/none[/I]
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Prancing Prince-Rd4.jpg
    Prancing Prince-Rd4.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Ingio takes a backhanded swipe at the Zombie as it passes, but it's too fast for the little Gnome. The fine orange hairs on the back of his neck stand up, and he steels his will against the priestess' spell. He grins wolfishly at her as he realizes he's successfully resisted the worst of her casting, and holds up a hand suddenly filled with fiercely glowing orange flames.

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]Will Save (1d20=15)
Cast Produce Flame.[/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Baliere Duldrem, human cleric of Desna

OOC: BTW, Baliere dropped his crossbow and swapped to his morningstar during his last action.

Baliere shifts to the side, trying to flank the swift undead with his companion. Between the move and his lack of sure-footing on the ship's deck, however, his morninstar swing goes wide.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"What do you think you are going to do with that little man. I will.." Luscilia starts to say but her confident glower turns to a look of shock as she watches the head of her zombie fly into the air. "No. No! NO! Groetus take your eyes!" She bellows at Kade as the undead body falls to the deck. The warrior feels a strange tingle as a darkness forms at the corners of his vision and starts to grow.

OOC: Need a Fort save from Kade DC 14.

[sblock=Combat]
Posted in init order
Code:
[U]
Character            AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
Kronk                16  [COLOR=Red]-12[/COLOR] axe/[I][COLOR=Red]stable[/COLOR][/I] (max hp = 10)
Ingio                [COLOR=RoyalBlue]18[/COLOR]   [COLOR=Orange]4[/COLOR]  cetus&flame/P.flame (10 rounds)(max hp = 9or11)
Baliere              17   9  m.star/none (max hp = 9)
Kade                 17  13  bow/none (max hp = 13)
Luscilia             18  [COLOR=Yellow]26[/COLOR]  none/none
Zombie               14  [COLOR=Red]-1 [/COLOR] none/[COLOR=Red][I]dead
[/I][/COLOR]
[/sblock]

TOP of the Round.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Yes we are but if you have time you can edit in your actions and let me know they are subject to change ;). This being pbp it is understandable.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Baliere Duldrem, human cleric of Desna

"I think Groteus should just take you back!" Baliere calls out, barreling toward the priestess, morningstar held high. The slight rock of the boat on the water, however, continues to prove too much for the poor cleric's balance.

OOC: Charging the cleric, though it clearly did no good. Ah, well, Baliere's a dreamer, not a fighter, I guess.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases