PSS #29: The Devil We Know (Pt.1) - Shipyard Rats

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The cleric falls to the huge weapon wield by Kade. And the group stands on deck the quiet after the battle almost discerning after the clash of steel and the screams of the mad cleric.

[sblock=OOC] Any ideas of what to do with Kronk? [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Ingio might know he has something like that. But would need to identify it (not to hard DC 5). I don't know. But that wouldn't get you back to walking. Will it?[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Sure I would allow hat I'm sure there would be a lot of shifting of gear and what not. But that isn't needed to know in the end you could carry him alone or with help from the freed captives. Make one of those slings out of a blanket? [/sblock]

PeteZero

First Post
[sblock]no, not back to walking, but with a night rest, and maybe one cure spell he might be up and running, and could make himself some elixiers[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Baliere Duldrem, human cleric

As the cleric falls, Baliere sighs in relief. He kneels next to Kronk, and pats his unconscious companion gently. "Alright then. Now that no one's trying to cave our heads in, let's see if we can't get you up and about." He glances to Ingio, and waves him over. "Looks like you could use some more of Desna's aid, as well."

The cleric touches the holy symbol hanging from his neck, and a familiar swarm of glowing butterflies swirls out from beneath his cloak, landing on both Kronk and Ingio for a few moments before dissipating. As the wounds of both appear still severe, he calls the swarm once more.

"That seems to take care of you, Ingio, but poor Kronk's still in rather sorry shape. All right, friend, we'll get you on your feet yet..."

This time Baliere lays his hands on Kronk's form, and as he mutters a prayer, a warm glow spreads from the cleric's hands along his fallen comrade's form. Finally, Kronk's eyes flutter open. It's clear he's still battered, bruised, and weak, but he's finally awake again.

OOC: I was only holding off more healing until we could take care of the imminent threat. Between two channels and no spells cast yet, I don't see why Baliere couldn't get him on his feet. Channeling positive energy, and just in case the evil cleric isn't quite dead yet, Baliere will exempt her from the healing with Selective Channel.

[sblock=resources used]Channel Energy used / avail: 5/5
Agile feet rounds used / aval: 1/6
Freedom of Movement rounds used / avail: 0/1
Spells used: Shield of Faith (spontaneous heal)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Ingio throws a quick prayer of thanks Desna's way as well as he feels his wounds closing and his energy restored. "And thank you as well, friend," he says to Baliere. "OK, folks, what now? We need to question the captives we've liberated, and search the ship. I'd suggest also that we hide the bodies."

He looks at the bodies of the Zombie and the Cleric, then shifts his gaze to his small frame and back to the much larger corpses. "It would seem I'm ill suited to the hiding of these bodies. Perhaps some of you could weight them and roll them overboard. I'll go below and see to the prisoners; would someone like to accompany me?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Updated Combat stats:

[sblock=Combat]

Code:
[U]
Character            AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
Kronk                16  10  axe/[COLOR=White]none [/COLOR](max hp = 10)
Ingio                [COLOR=RoyalBlue]18[/COLOR]  [COLOR=Yellow]11[/COLOR]  cetus/none(max hp = 9or11)
Baliere              17   9  m.star/none (max hp = 9)
Kade                 17  13  t.sword/none (max hp = 13)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads