• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PSS #29: The Devil We Know (Pt.1) - Shipyard Rats

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Baliere's crossbow goes off clipping one of the sailors as Kade rushes forward. The warriors sword takes one of the sailors down before he can get his quarterstaff up to block.

"You'll pay for that! get'em Sioris!" one man yells at the other as they jump into combat with the ranger.

Kade deflects the blow of one and dodges out of the way of the other.

[sblock=Combat]

Code:
[U]
Character            AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
Baliere              17   9  m.star/none (max hp = 9)
Kade                 17  13  t.sword/none (max hp = 13) 
Sailor1              16  11  q.staff/none
Sailor2              16   [COLOR=Yellow]9[/COLOR]   q.staff/none
Kronk                16  10  axe/[COLOR=White]none [/COLOR](max hp = 10)
Ingio                [COLOR=RoyalBlue]18[/COLOR]   [COLOR=Yellow]11[/COLOR]  cetus/none(max hp = 9or11)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] This fight should be over before the need for a map PeteZero. So no need for positioning. You can't flank them and in turn your characters can't be flanked. ;) [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The sailors look to be in trouble as the pathfinders are in no mood to be bested in combat today.

[sblock=Combat]

Code:
[U]
Character            AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
Baliere              17   9  m.star/none (max hp = 9)
Kade                 17  13  t.sword/none (max hp = 13) 
Sailor1              16   [COLOR=Yellow]4[/COLOR]  q.staff/none
Sailor2              16   [COLOR=Yellow]9[/COLOR]   q.staff/none
Kronk                16  10  axe/[COLOR=White]none [/COLOR](max hp = 10)
Ingio                [COLOR=RoyalBlue]18[/COLOR]   [COLOR=Yellow]11[/COLOR]  cetus/[COLOR=DarkOrchid][I]elixir[/I][/COLOR](max hp = 9or11)
[/sblock]

TOP OF ROUND 2

jkason

First Post
Baliere Duldrem, human cleric

Baliere swears under his breath that he can't get a decent shot. He keeps his crossbow ready, but holds off for now for fear he'll hit one of his companions.

OOC: Yeah, the way I've been rolling, a net -2 (+2 attack -4 firing into melee) on a to hit roll seems like a waste of an action. I'll have Baliere hold his action, then, ready to fire at one of the sailors if they break melee.

Remove ads