• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PSS #29: The Devil We Know (Pt.1) - Shipyard Rats

renau1g

First Post
Kade continues to battle with the sailors, but a gust of wind leaves him off balance, fighting on the gangplank.

"We can keep this up all day, or you can leave now. Your call" he says.

[sblock=ooc]
Attack sailor 2 1d20+5=8, 2d6+6=12 miss[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I'm leaving!" one of the sailors says turning to flee back up the dock. The other a little more callous takes Kade's words and use them as fuel for his swings they come faster and stronger, but the warrior has no trouble blocking them.

[sblock=Combat]

Code:
[U]
Character            AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
Kade                 17  13  t.sword/none (max hp = 13)
Baliere              17   9  c.bow/none (max hp = 9)
Sailor1              16   [COLOR=Yellow]1[/COLOR]  q.staff/[I][COLOR=Orange]flees[/COLOR][/I]
Sailor2              16   [COLOR=Yellow]7[/COLOR]  q.staff/none
Kronk                16  10  axe/[COLOR=White]none [/COLOR](max hp = 10)
Ingio                16   9  cetus/none(max hp = 9)
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC] First Kronk may take an AoO at Sailor1 (if your character is that type of person ;)) and then can step up to flank Sailor2 with Kade. [/sblock]

PeteZero

First Post
Seeing the sailor trying to flee, Kronk decides to take a swing and knock him out (for subdual). As he misses, he steps forward, and as the other one does not want to give up, swings with his axe at the other sailor. His axe embeds itself into the side of the sailor, who looks with amazed eyes at the alchemist before kollapsing to the ground.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Combat Over

With one sailor fleeing and another dying on the gangplank the group finally has time to catch their collective breaths.

PeteZero

First Post
Kronk looks around, if anyone else is coming. "What a bloodshed, and what did the sailors want?" he asks. He shrugs, "I'd say we have a look around for anything useful and then move on." He then starts to search the bodies.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The only clue to the still missing pathfinder might be found at this cooper's warehouse. The note says that Luscilia is to meet one Dalirio Teppish at dusk tomorrow.

[sblock=OOC] Question go now or go after some rest? It doesn't say you can't rest the night. And the group is pretty sure it messed up any slave transporting for now. [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"It's been a long day, boys. I'll feel better pushing this forward once we've had a nights rest."

[sblock=OOC]Ingio will have a better chance to be effective with rest.[/sblock]

Remove ads