PSS #29: The Devil We Know (Pt.1) - Shipyard Rats

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
And add to IW's work load?!? :p LOL

I found that DMing this is very restrictive. Couldn't really twik it to go with the group or circumstances. I would have hated to play it RL and have only four hours and no RP time.

But I never say no until I have everything before me. So I might by the next PFS module but run it outside the Society system. Not sure. It was a fun game.

And your welcome I do love to be behind the screen.

Reporting now (waiting on pdf's to load). They don't like Firefox for some reason have to have IE up also.

HM

IronWolf

blank
Thanks for running this, HM! And thanks for helping with the details, IronWolf!

No worries!

And add to IW's work load?!? :p LOL

I was happy to help HM!

HolyMan said:
I found that DMing this is very restrictive. Couldn't really twik it to go with the group or circumstances. I would have hated to play it RL and have only four hours and no RP time.

If you run PFS games as home games can exceed the 4 hour time limit. That is more of a convention play parameter to help with scheduling and such.

HolyMan said:
But I never say no until I have everything before me. So I might by the next PFS module but run it outside the Society system. Not sure. It was a fun game.

I will be looking to run another PFS game as the one I am running is in the winding down stages. I don't want to steal HM's thunder but I would be willing to run the next part under the PFS framework. You could always play HM! Use your GM credit towards a character you uses in Part II.

I don't want to step on HM's toes though.

IronWolf

blank
Ok I think I did it. How would one find out?

HM

If all went well, one of the players should see the game as reported for their character on the Paizo site. Not sure if there is a significant time delay or not between the report being submitted and it being visible to the player.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
And all is well. *sigh*

No stepping on toes here. Please go right on ahead.

I would be more inclined to play than DM a PFS game. As I said I didn't like the restriction on what you can add to it. There is plenty I would have done with the long distant ranged touch attack group. LOL

I have a barbarian made but could make up whatever for a go at Part 2.

You going to advertise this in the Social Group?

HM

PeteZero

First Post
First of all a big thank you to HM for running this, was good fun.

And I would love to join into another PFS PbP, esp. the next part in the series, Kronk was good fun to play. Ironwolf, would be great if I could join in, even being in another timezone.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
IronWolf, will you be waiting for Among the Living to wrap before running the next one? I'm game either way, but I find myself liking Jalil more than Ingio, and I really need to focus on only one or the other (trying to cut back a little on my game volume).

IronWolf

blank
And I would love to join into another PFS PbP, esp. the next part in the series, Kronk was good fun to play. Ironwolf, would be great if I could join in, even being in another timezone.

You would definitely be welcome!

IronWolf, will you be waiting for Among the Living to wrap before running the next one? I'm game either way, but I find myself liking Jalil more than Ingio, and I really need to focus on only one or the other (trying to cut back a little on my game volume).

I think Among the Living is close enough to wrapping up that we could wait to start Part 2 of this one if no one objects. When I post the thread in the social group I will note that it might be 2 weeks before this one starts.

Remove ads