PSS #29: The Devil We Know (Pt.1) - Shipyard Rats

IronWolf

blank
Man I am glad you are helping I have no clue what this is?! :erm:

Day job rolls are a way for people to pick up a few extra gold pieces at the end of scenario. They mention in it the Guide to Organized Play on page 23. Pretty much a profession or craft skill check with certain DCs meaning certain amount of gold earned.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Baliere had the same deity mission, and I'd have to dig back through, but I seem to recall taunting the woman on the ship into calling on her god by name.

Questions listed by character name:

Baliere

• I know you have one PA and it sounds like you might have had the second, can anyone confirm?

Ingio

• Just need to confirm that second PA for you as well.

Once I get this info, I will get a copy of the sheets to HM for final review, get his sig and then get them to you all.

Looks like your summoning skills are working great! I can now confirm the second PA for Ingio, and assuming it's the same for Baliere this should work for him as well. The deity Groetus was mentioned in two posts, #50 and #186.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
That is correct. Both characters can receive both their PA.

Did anyone think that the first rat was named Groetus at first? :p

HM

IronWolf

blank
I had all the info to do Mowgli's chronicle. I have linked to it in the spoiler for your review HM (and you too Mowgli).

HM, if all looks good I need a file with your signature in it and just your initials. The signature for the bottom of the page and a set of initials for the PA and Gold boxes. You can probably just do a signature in MS Paint, save it as a jpeg and send me that (I will PM you my email address). I can use the sig from that file to sign the required boxes once you approve of the chronicle sheet.

[sblock=Chronicle]

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7056763/PFS29_Ingio.pdf

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
That looks good. Couple questions.

Is the dig below ok?

Do you need an event #?

What about the filth fever?

HM

Attachments

• signature.jpg
    signature.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 64

PeteZero

First Post
Faction missions were to throw one guy into the water, and to drop the bad guy alive in front of the constabulary. Both done, his faction is Taldor.
Day job - he did a craft alchemy roll and crafted a tanglefoot bag (only one allowed are alchemists to do this kind of stuff in PFS) and should pay 17gp for the materials.
Or just take his roll - 30 for 75gp whatever is easier.

IronWolf

blank
Is the sig below ok?

That will work well.

HolyMan said:
Do you need an event #?

It is only required if the event was registered so others could find it. You said earlier your event was listed as closed already? You might need to just report as a new game possibly.

HolyMan said:
What about the filth fever?

renau1g can make the subsequent save rolls now before I finish the chronicle to clear the condition on this sheet. If not, then the condition will be listed as condition gained and something that needs resolved just prior to play at the next game he plays in.

Faction missions were to throw one guy into the water, and to drop the bad guy alive in front of the constabulary. Both done, his faction is Taldor.
Day job - he did a craft alchemy roll and crafted a tanglefoot bag (only one allowed are alchemists to do this kind of stuff in PFS) and should pay 17gp for the materials.
Or just take his roll - 30 for 75gp whatever is easier.

Great! I will finish updating the sheet tonight.

Baliere had to pay back a CLW spell here.

As for day job, he doesn't have any craft or profession skills.

Excellent! I will finish updating the sheet tonight.

So that just leaves some loose ends on renau1g's chronicle sheet and we'll be good to go - along with getting the report submitted at Paizo.

renau1g

First Post
What's a PA? How did I contract Filth Fever? I rolled a 14 for the save, I just don't remember getting hit. Kade has no profession/craft. Andoran Faction.

I'm with jkason though, I likely won't be continuing with PSS. I'm trying to downsize my games and so this works well for me.

IronWolf

blank
What's a PA?

PA = Prestige Award. It is what you get when you complete faction missions. It can be used later for access to higher level items and other various perks.

renau1g said:
How did I contract Filth Fever? I rolled a 14 for the save, I just don't remember getting hit.

I was going off what HM said. He can clarify on this and perhaps reverse if it was in error.

renau1g said:
Kade has no profession/craft.

Okay.

renau1g said:
Andoran Faction.

Cool - then you did get two PA.

renau1g said:
I'm with jkason though, I likely won't be continuing with PSS. I'm trying to downsize my games and so this works well for me.

No worries. Since I am doing the sheets and the characters will be reported at the Paizo site for completeness I will still do one for your character. You can either file it away with your character in case you change your mind or delete, but it isn't much more work to me to fill one out and scan it since I am doing others.

Remove ads