PSS #29: The Devil We Know (Pt.1) - Shipyard Rats

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
That would work for me if your ok with it. I have the player numbers...

PeteZero (Kronk) - #2312-3
Mowgli (Ingio) - #16643-2
renau1g (Kade) - #18493-2
jkason (Baliere) - #19778-1

At the back of the module it says - No additional items in that block. Total GO reward for the game is... 538gp

Only Baliere had an expenditure - Services (for the donation for the sell casted to bring him back around).

And I don't know what to do about Kade as he caught filth fever way back in the first encounter but it took more than a day to incubate.

Let me know what I should do with the event # they gave me. Also it says on the site event fully reported? It's here...

paizo.com - Pathfinder® SocietyTM / Events

Sorry this is a hassle guess I should have gotten my feet wet playing then could have followed a DM who new what they were doing. Live and learn.

HM

IronWolf

blank
That would work for me if your ok with it. I have the player numbers...

Sorry this is a hassle guess I should have gotten my feet wet playing then could have followed a DM who new what they were doing. Live and learn.

I should be able to work on the sheets this weekend. I have the module so I have the chronicle sheet to complete. Did everyone get the full PA? Or did some not complete their faction mission?

Once I have them written up and scanned I will link to them so you can view and "sign off" on them before they are distributed to the players.

No worries though - happy to help.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Not sure it was kind of obscure. I know Kronk completed his PA.

Everyone else will have to pm me what they think the answer to their PA is.

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Ingio completed one of his faction missions, I think - he was supposed to free Creighton Nish. His other one had something to do with getting one of the baddies to admit which deity they served. I don't remember anyone doing that (unless they just let it slip during a combat as part of the dialogue), so he probably got one of two.

jkason

First Post
Ingio completed one of his faction missions, I think - he was supposed to free Creighton Nish. His other one had something to do with getting one of the baddies to admit which deity they served. I don't remember anyone doing that (unless they just let it slip during a combat as part of the dialogue), so he probably got one of two.

Baliere had the same deity mission, and I'd have to dig back through, but I seem to recall taunting the woman on the ship into calling on her god by name.

IronWolf

blank
Let's see how my summon skills are....

[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION]
[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2710]jkason[/MENTION]
[MENTION=70171]PeteZero[/MENTION]
[MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION]

I started in on helping HM out and filling out the chronicle sheets for this game. I have a few questions. I have broken it down by character. jkason, I know you said you didn't need a sheet, but I am filling them out you might as file it away in case you do decide to use this character in a game sometime.

Questions listed by character name:

Baliere

• You can roll a day job roll if you want.
  • HM noted that you had to pay for services, what were they and cost?
  • Was your faction Andoran?
  • I know you have one PA and it sounds like you might have had the second, can anyone confirm?

Ingio

• Just need to confirm that second PA for you as well.

Kade

• You can roll a day job roll.
  • What faction?
  • How many PA?
  • According to HM you have saves to make for filth fever, you can make the saves consecutive so I can list the condition cleared on the chronicle. (1st save made, 2nd one here: 1d20=17

Kronk

• HM said you have your PA, what faction though?
  • You can make a day job roll

Once I get this info, I will get a copy of the sheets to HM for final review, get his sig and then get them to you all.

Last edited:

Remove ads