log in or register to remove this ad

 

Psychognome vs. Sabaron (judge needed)


log in or register to remove this ad

Wicht

Adventurer
If you get someone I will judge, though other than me and Graydoom, the fight club has been pretty empty today.
 

psychognome

First Post
*sigh* I guess I'll have to wait... well, in case someone takes on the challenge, I'll propably already asleep... the time's 21:28 over here, so it might get tricky...
 

Attachments


Wicht

Adventurer
You know, once I think about it, I'm not sure there are any white belts not already in a fight - in fact George may be the only other white belt at the moment - you might have better luck if you open it up to YBs and DBs. Losing will in no way hurt you and against yellow belts you currently have only slightly worse than a 50/50 chance of losing.
 

psychognome

First Post
Wicht said:
You know, once I think about it, I'm not sure there are any white belts not already in a fight - in fact George may be the only other white belt at the moment - you might have better luck if you open it up to YBs and DBs. Losing will in no way hurt you and against yellow belts you currently have only slightly worse than a 50/50 chance of losing.
Yeah, I guess you're right. HEAR YE, HEAR YE, CHALLENGE TO ALL YE YELLOW BELTS AND DIRTY BASTARDS, HEAR YE!
 



Berandor

lunatic
I'm not in a fight :(

But I'm asleep now, too.

Just answer my challenge (I was first :)) at "First Challenge"

Berandor
 

Berandor

lunatic
Sorry, Psychognome!
I would be fine having an unofficial fight here, if you just wanted to get the practice, but otherwise it is a stupid situation... You see, I didn't really know whether you would accept, or when, and as I had only "linked" to my thread, I didn't think of it being an accepted challenge on my part.

So, when Lady D came along, I took my chance.

I hope you're still :), or I'de be :( at what happened.

Berandor
 

psychognome

First Post
Berandor said:
Sorry, Psychognome!
I would be fine having an unofficial fight here, if you just wanted to get the practice, but otherwise it is a stupid situation... You see, I didn't really know whether you would accept, or when, and as I had only "linked" to my thread, I didn't think of it being an accepted challenge on my part.

So, when Lady D came along, I took my chance.

I hope you're still :), or I'de be :( at what happened.

Berandor
I'm still :)
I'll just see if I can find a better time for a match, but I'm pretty much in a hurry at the moment, so I'll come back on another day!
 

sineater

First Post
OOC: I will fight you if you want. It might take a couple of days to finish. If thats ok, because I'm in no hurry.:cool: If you accept maybe start a new thread.
 

psychognome

First Post
sineater said:
OOC: I will fight you if you want. It might take a couple of days to finish. If thats ok, because I'm in no hurry.:cool: If you accept maybe start a new thread.
Nah, no need to start a new thread. Just post your insult and we'll get this show on the road!
 



Sabaron

First Post
Hey, are you there? I'm going to wait 24 hours from this time. If you haven't responded by then, I recind my challenge. No offense of course, but I'd like to fight and don't want to sit here forever.
 

psychognome

First Post
Sabaron said:
Hey, are you there? I'm going to wait 24 hours from this time. If you haven't responded by then, I recind my challenge. No offense of course, but I'd like to fight and don't want to sit here forever.
Well, it is kinda difficult to me 'cause I happen to live in northern europe and have only limited access to the Internet, but if your challenge is still up, I'd like to fight...
*grumble grumble* Damn timezones... *grumble*
 

Sabaron

First Post
Certainly!

ooc: I'm ready!

I find your helper to be like unto a tart, your kingdom to be worthless, and your discipline to be a charming example of why you will loose this match.
[edit: trying to get the color to work!]
 
Last edited:




NOW LIVE! 5 Plug-In Settlements for your 5E Game

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top