Psychognome vs. Sabaron (judge needed)

psychognome

First Post
*sigh* I guess I'll have to wait... well, in case someone takes on the challenge, I'll propably already asleep... the time's 21:28 over here, so it might get tricky...

Attachments

• volo.jpg
    volo.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 17,286

Wicht

Hero
You know, once I think about it, I'm not sure there are any white belts not already in a fight - in fact George may be the only other white belt at the moment - you might have better luck if you open it up to YBs and DBs. Losing will in no way hurt you and against yellow belts you currently have only slightly worse than a 50/50 chance of losing.

psychognome

First Post
Wicht said:
You know, once I think about it, I'm not sure there are any white belts not already in a fight - in fact George may be the only other white belt at the moment - you might have better luck if you open it up to YBs and DBs. Losing will in no way hurt you and against yellow belts you currently have only slightly worse than a 50/50 chance of losing.

Yeah, I guess you're right. HEAR YE, HEAR YE, CHALLENGE TO ALL YE YELLOW BELTS AND DIRTY BASTARDS, HEAR YE!

Berandor

lunatic
Sorry, Psychognome!
I would be fine having an unofficial fight here, if you just wanted to get the practice, but otherwise it is a stupid situation... You see, I didn't really know whether you would accept, or when, and as I had only "linked" to my thread, I didn't think of it being an accepted challenge on my part.

So, when Lady D came along, I took my chance.

I hope you're still :), or I'de be :( at what happened.

Berandor

psychognome

First Post
Berandor said:
Sorry, Psychognome!
I would be fine having an unofficial fight here, if you just wanted to get the practice, but otherwise it is a stupid situation... You see, I didn't really know whether you would accept, or when, and as I had only "linked" to my thread, I didn't think of it being an accepted challenge on my part.

So, when Lady D came along, I took my chance.

I hope you're still :), or I'de be :( at what happened.

Berandor

I'm still :)
I'll just see if I can find a better time for a match, but I'm pretty much in a hurry at the moment, so I'll come back on another day!

Remove ads