Ptolus: 165 Vock Row - "Rat-catchers"

Aeshen

First Post
Aeshen examines the entryway for any sign of trap or device before slowly proceeding down the hall "Stay back a few steps - if I miss something here it could be very bad for anyone too close to me", he tells the group. He is alert to any sign of passage, device, or trap on the floor, walls, or ceiling.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
The five foot wide corridor goes only about 10 feet before turning left, where it continues on into darkness.

Ella recovers and raises her torch, and both she and Aeshen can clearly see lots of tracks in the tunnel. They're similar to those of rats -- a sight in Ptolus common enough for everyone to recognize them at a glance -- but rats the size of halflings. At least one set of tracks is as big as a human's footprint.

Voca

First Post
Mata looks down at the tracks with everyone else and then says "I guess that settles the 'should we go this way' question."

Vdou

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Are there any marks on the walls, or just tracks on the floor as if it was only used as a passageway?[/sblock]

"So... do you think it's a rat-man, or a man-rat? Whatever it is, we must be hot on its tail."

Voca

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Ringo, do I remember anything relevant the Runewarden's said about the shrine? All you told me way back when was that it was here.[/sblock]

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
[sblock=ooc]That's about it, other than Blurrah is the goddess of Comfort in Sorrow, and is mostly concerned with comforting those who have lost loved ones to death and similar tragedies. The Runewardens were looking for something more exciting.[/sblock]

Remove ads