• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pulp Heroes] Thrilling Adventures Update

Turgenev

Hero
Update - Part I

New at the Thrilling Adventures site:

§ The Academic Character Class
§ The Hypnotism Feat

I have more stuff to add to the site, including more links and (hopefully) a few new NPCs, a revised skill list, and a Prestige Class or two. :)

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Piratecat said:
Tim - good stuff!

Thanks, Piratecat. I hope to post another update soon. I have a couple new feats that I want to add and maybe a new NPC or two. I'm also working on an adventure which currently has the working title of "The Curse of Kukulcan" (mix Incan/Aztec cultists with lost Atlantean technology and you have trouble for the PCs :p).

starwolf said:
Just gotta say I love that Doc Savage avatar pic there Tim....;)

In case anyone is interested, here is a larger version of my avatar pic:

http://paratime.ca/d20/pulp/pics/doc_savage02.jpg

I scanned it from the back of one my Bantam Doc Savage reprint books. I was thinking of doing Doc Savage conversions at some point, but I have a lot of stuff that I want to work on and so little time. Oh well, that's always the case. :)

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
THE REVENGE OF THE RED HAND - Chapter 16

§ A fictional NPC conversion of horror/weird tales writer, H.P. Lovecraft!
§ A picture of a Pulp Heroes character/miniature, the Ruby Rooster,
coloured & converted by Clay Lewis. Thanks, Clay.
§ Updated the Links page with the most recent url for the Chilling Tales site.

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
THE FATE OF THE GOLDEN DEATH - Chapter 5

§ The Prizefighter Prestige Class!

I'm also in the process of revamping the Jargoro stuff. I'm using the Savage Species book to help flesh out the Great Apes species (who will also get a name change since I want to keep the name Mangani for a possible Tarzan conversion or two :D). I'm also working on a prestige class or two for the talking apes and more background notes about their hidden city. This and much more (as always). :)

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
THE MASK OF DEATH - Chapter 3

I've added a new origin - the Criminal Origin. I've also revised the Jargoro page with updated Jangari stats and notes about Jangari Class modifications. I've also updated the Kovoko page with updated stats for regular soldiers and officers. I hope to do this for all of the class modifications eventually, but first I'll concentrate on fixing the pages that I already have up. ;) I've also added a few new genre related links and links for some pulp related miniature lines.

Cheers,
Tim

Remove ads