QT Games Contest and Design Opportunities

NexusX

First Post
Welcome to our Planet Design Contest!

Why a "Planet Design" Contest?
Down the road a ways, we'll be putting together the "Worlds of Cosmothea" sourcebook, and since the setting is huge, and we can always use a few more worlds, I thought it would be fun to open the doors and give the community a chance to get a prize and maybe get published to boot (with credit, of course).

You don't have to know anything about Cosmothea to enter, and even if you don't win, if your entry is really good, it just might get published anyway, and we'll also have a raffle for qualifying entries, so either way, you've got nothing to lose!

HOW TO ENTER:
This contest will be held on 3 websites: RPGLife, RPGnet and over at QT Games), but don't worry, we'll have 1 winner per website, plus the raffle! You can only enter 1 world per website, but you can enter up to 1 different world on each site if you want (so you can enter up to 3 times, once per site). If there's interest around here for some cool contests, maybe we'll include ENWorld in our next one!

DEADLINE:
You have until Feb 20th 11:59 pm PST to design a planet according to the rules, and post it in this thread (or at one of the other 2 sites). Entries submitted after that time will not be entered into the contest, but may still be considered for publication.

HOW DO I WIN?
There are 2 ways … get the most votes for your planet design or win the raffle.

WHAT DO I WIN?
Round 1 Winners: $10.00 Amazon Gift Card* each
Round 2 Winner: $20 Amazon Gift Card* (in addition to Round 1 prize)
*Winners must provide their full names and email address (for emailing their gift cards).

Raffle:
As long as you post a qualified entry, you'll be entered into the tri-forum raffle. We'll randomly determine a winner of the raffle from the 3 participating sites at the end of the contest, to win a $5 Amazon gift card. It's not much, I know, but it is something. If you want more, design a killer world and win the contest!

What Next?
Would you like to win a prize? See your world published? Are you just bored and looking for something fun to do? If so, check out one of those links above for the design parameters and additional rules, and join the contest!

Feel free to post contest questions in this thread or over at one of the other sites running the contest. Thanks, and good luck!

Remove ads