• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Quake Your Booty (Keia Judging)

Rybaer

First Post
"If flying looks like the safest way to deal with this guy, I can certainly do that," Kid Dino says. "I'd rather stick to the ground if I can, though. My flying forms aren't nearly as...tough. Plus, with four legs, I imagine that I'm more stable than most on rough or shaking ground. I'll wing it when we get there."

He'll change to his diminutive velociraptor form for the helicopter flight over.

Bront

The man with the probe
Highbrow thinks he has a good idea for a potential assault on Quake and his gang when they pop out by the sign. (Sorry, had to do it ;))

OOC: Hatch your Plans, we rumble on tuesday night :) Assume you're making strides to arive until then.

Velmont

First Post
"I presume it is the safest, if his power is bound to eathquakes. If it can extend to vibration, you might find it better to switch to a four leg form. But isolating him might be the best way. As soon as the other have gotten rid of his companion, we should quickly fall back on him. If you two have difficulty with him, just wait for us and don't try to do stupid things"

Bront

The man with the probe
The Helecoptor speeds towards the hills of Hollywood, staying just off the ground as Highbrow indicates may be best, and indeed, the ground begins to rumble shortly thereafter.

OOC: Potential actions? You're by the sign at Hollywood. Highbrow has a masterplan he can put into effect, and you have potentialy 3 PCs who need to be NPCed, so feel free to help with them as well.

hero4hire

Explorer
Okay everyone use Extra Effort to Surge taking an Extra action. Highbrow is going to use Luck Area Immediately and Cancel Everyone's Fatigue as a Free Action then do an Aid Action (+5 for teamwork) for Kid Dino by Blasting at the baddie in a distracting fashion and then Blast any riff raff as his surge action. He will use a move action to stay behind cover if his current cover gets blown up.

Velmont

First Post
CPU will raise his Force Field if it hadn,t been done earlier (most likely on teh way). As an opening, he will try to tap into an energy source to shot an area Stun on the group as they emerge form the sewer.

Rybaer

First Post
(ooc - Apologies...I've been traveling and will be back on vacation for the next week and a half.)

Kid Dino will initially start in his pteradon form, flying over the scene until he can find the big bad guy. He will prefer to attack from the ground, however, as he's much more durable in those forms. In this circumstance, he'd probably start as a triceratops...something with a low center of mass and four legs to help counter any earth quaking.

Hummingbird will stay airborne at all times. If there are any goons, he'll use his high-speed area/melee attack to start taking them out.

Remove ads