Quake Your Booty (Keia Judging)

hero4hire

Explorer
Bront said:
OOC: Highbrow spent his HP :) There is now opponent standing, and 5 of you standing. I'm liking those odds :]

OOC: Let's see. I think I spent one at the Bank for Ricochet. One for a Power Stunt Drill. Another in the tunnels for Inspiration. and Two in this Fight. That leaves me one. I think I will reserve that one. :)

IC:

"He is too resiliant. We must coordinate are efforts in concert. On my mark.....Go!"

I hold action to do a Combo Attack also will Full Power Attack

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Sorry, miss that answer... Nothing to tak control really, too bad.[/SBLOCK]

CPU, seeing kid dino next to the last opponent, choose to go with a precise strike, and shoot an energy blast at the man.

Bront

The man with the probe
CPU fires an energy blast and misses.

Highbrow fires his blaster but misses.

Round 4
The man strikes Kid Dinosaur, who reals back in pain, but stands his ground.

Ice fires a blast from her slide, but the man seems to shrug it off.

Kid Dinosaur shrugs off the hit and tries to gore the man with his horn, which bounces off his skin as if it were armor.

Turret, frustrated, turns on the autofire, and lays into the man, who grimicaes and holds his hand up in front of his face.

OOC: CPU, you're up. Kid Dinosaur used an HP in order to not roll a 1 on his toughness save.

Velmont

First Post
"That guy start to be annoying. Let's try something." CPU concentrate and try to draw all electricity from the area around the unarmed man, including his bioelectricity.

[SBLOCK]CPU try to use paralysis on the man. That would be a range attack, as an alternate power of Electricity Control, that would mean it can only be at rank 6 (6*3pp/rank = 18pp). If with the remaining 2 pp unspeant I can get the accurate power stunt (+2 to attack per stunt), I,ll do that, to rais ethe chance to hit, and thus, lesser the chance to waste the HP I will spent.[/SBLOCK]

hero4hire

Explorer
Highbrow seeing what CPU is doing attempts to distract the big man with more blaster fire.

OOC: Aid Another/Teamwork for CPU's attack.

Bront

The man with the probe
CPU chanels his electrical control to try to overwhelm the man's system, while Highbrow lays down cover fire. He strikes them man, who pauses a moment to shake his head before grinning, "That tickled."

His mask and most of his black sweatsuit have burned off, revealing a powerfuly man with rocky greyish skin.

Round 5
The man chuckles, "You guys are no fun at all," as he swings a fist and strikes the ground, shaking the entire area around him, "You should sit down and relax." Kid Dinosaur manages to hold his footing, but Turret falls over. (Everyone else is flying or still in the 'copter)

Ice spends a moment gathering up a large charge before she fires a blast at the man, missing him badly.

Kid Dinosaur attempts to gore him again, but fails to land a solid blow.

Turret spends the round getting back on his feet.

OOC: Ice spent 1 HP on Power Attack. CPU

Velmont

First Post
"I'll have to practice that another time." Seeing his companion are being beaten down. "Pilot, mve just over the man." he orders, and shoot a Stunning blast at the man.

[SBLOCK=OOC]CPU will jump on the man with his Aura On and will enter in melee, in hope to be the target and so his enemy will hurt himself on his aura.[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
"I ain't getting near that!" says the pilot.

OOC: It's hovering just above ground, so you can simply jump off.

Remove ads