• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Queen Of Lies *sold Out*

Fiery James

First Post
Speaking of Fiery Dragon adventures...

(We were too! Check out this thread !)*

I've just received word from Sword & Sorcery that Queen of Lies by Monte Cook has sold through its print run!

There are still some copies floating around in the distribution chain, but if you've been waiting to buy this, I suggest you GRAB IT NOW!

And, a BIG THANKS to Monte for writing such a cool adventure for us.

- James

*of course, by the time you read this, the boards have probably been moved and this link no longer works!

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
I got my copy when it came out. It's GREAT!!!!

BAR is fantastic and OSM1 just plain ROCKS!

I look forward to more adventures for FDP. I hope it's a smooth change over for you guys.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
no f****g way!!! when did it come out!! Why didn't you tell me!!! OHHH THE HUMANITY!!!!!

I am going to have to go on ebay and buy it!!! Curse you and the publishers for making only a limited to copy and not announcing it!!!

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
and ebay doesnt have it!!!!! A POX ON YOU ALL!!! AARRRGGGHHH!!!! A drow adventure is released, a HUGE one at that!, and noone tells me..<sob!>

Klaus

First Post
Leopold, no need to curse the fine Fiery folks! Drop by at GenCon, and I'm sure there will be about half a pair of Queen of Lies for sale (and you can get it authographed as well!) for all of your drowish needs.

:D

MEG Hal

First Post
Leopold said:
and ebay doesnt have it!!!!! A POX ON YOU ALL!!! AARRRGGGHHH!!!! A drow adventure is released, a HUGE one at that!, and noone tells me..<sob!>

I think POP Comics in your home town has a copy right now.....

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Klaus said:
Leopold, no need to curse the fine Fiery folks! Drop by at GenCon, and I'm sure there will be about half a pair of Queen of Lies for sale (and you can get it authographed as well!) for all of your drowish needs.

:D

<sob> gencon!!! Oh i pray i can get the funds to go...oh to get it signed by the FDP and monte! I wouldn't play it never! I would keep it in a plastic bag, tucked away, sealed in a vault, never to let moisture nor air touch it and destroy the vile goodness that lies inside..oh to hold it just once and see the death of pc's it will cuase...gloriess..

hellbender

First Post
I picked the module up a couple of weeks back and I can see why it sold out, it is very well put together and well worth the price. And I am an old gaming curmudgeon that doesn't buy many modules, and I just started out a group of first level adventurers to work their way up to Queen of Lies, using a few elements to foreshadow the events to come.

hellbender

Remove ads