• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Queen Of Lies *sold Out*

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
hellbender said:
I picked the module up a couple of weeks back and I can see why it sold out, it is very well put together and well worth the price. And I am an old gaming curmudgeon that doesn't buy many modules, and I just started out a group of first level adventurers to work their way up to Queen of Lies, using a few elements to foreshadow the events to come.

hellbender

it's been out for a few weeks?!?!??!!? Who made this announcement?!?!? When??!?? Where?!?!?! The hypocricy of it all!!

Fiery James

First Post
Leopold said:

it's been out for a few weeks?!?!??!!? Who made this announcement?!?!? When??!?? Where?!?!?! The hypocricy of it all!!

Dude! Stop, you're killing me! :)

Just in case anyone really wants to know, QUEEN OF LIES by Monte Cook* came out in mid-March from Fiery Dragon Productions in association with Sword & Sorcery Studios.

And, no limited print runs on this! Of course, we printed a little more conservatively than we did 6 months earlier (anyone want a copy of Nature's Fury? :) ), but we feel that we printed an amount appropriate for the market at the time, weighing in the variables of White Wolf's distribution system and the power of Monte's name, plus the subject matter. That translates into "several thousand" were sold.

Finally, just because the S&S warehouse is out of stock doesn't mean that your friendly local gamestore is out!

But, this can serve as a prelude to anyone who was debating about picking up OF SOUND MIND by Kevin "Piratecat" Kulp, or BEYOND ALL REASON by Todd Secord. Checking by our sales, those should be running out soon as well.

AND - for all of those people who wished that Queen of Lies had come with a set of FDP counters - well, you're just going to have to wait until August and check out Counter Pack 3, which will feature Claudio's take on all of Monte's dark elf goodness (or, badness, as the case may be!)

Take care,

James

*Yes, I do have a habit of using"Queen of Lies by Monte Cook" as the complete title. It was sort of a coup for us to get Monte to write a project for us, and I'm pretty proud of that fact. Evidently, it doesn't hurt sales either! :)

MEG Hal

First Post
Fiery James said:

*Yes, I do have a habit of using"Queen of Lies by Monte Cook" as the complete title. It was sort of a coup for us to get Monte to write a project for us, and I'm pretty proud of that fact. Evidently, it doesn't hurt sales either! :)

LMAOROFL

thatdarncat

Overlord of Chat
Leopold said:
oh to hold it just once and see the death of pc's it will cuase...gloriess..

Heh this I can attest to! I've already killed one PC with this module and we're not even half way through yet! (too bad it was my GF's PC)

James, I guess my review of Queen of Lies will be a little late, but I should have an OSM review and a Psitoolkit review up before Gencon.

Woohoo, I actually have a gaming group who actually likes D&D *shock horror faint*

zouron

First Post
I don't usually like modules at all, so i didn't actually buy this one myself, but my good friend claudio game me one as a gift, and frankly as soon as I can get my players to a level where they are able to go through this I will, it is that good. I'll say that people should go out of their way to get a hold of this!

Wolf72

Explorer
I assume, FDPJames, that you'll let us know when "Of Sound Mind 2" gets out? :)

(ps have the first one and Queen of Lies ... like them both, even if they haven't been used yet!)

Remove ads